LibreOffice is a free and powerful office suite, used by millions of people around the world. Its clean interface and feature-rich tools let you unleash your creativity and improve your productivity. Libre Office includes a number of applications that make it the most flexible and free open source office suite on the market: Writers (word processors), Calc (spreadsheets), Impressions (presentations) , Draw (vector graphics and diagrams), Basis (database) and Math (edit formulas).
LibreScript is compatible with many document formats such as Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and Publisher. But this office suite goes even further with its own support for an open and modern standard, Open Document Format (ODF). With this program, you have maximum control over your data and content – and you can export your work to a variety of formats including PDF.
Features of LibreOffice
- Fully integrated all office components
- Easy access to vector clip art
- Great fonts: LibreOffice adds two new fonts, Carlito and Caledea, to improve the look, compatibility and appeal of your documents.
- Stop wasting time signing PDF documents and sharing them with others: LibreOffice enables digital signatures for PDF documents.
- Save time by editing, signing and sharing important documents directly from LibreOffice through built-in connections to SharePoint, OneDrive, and CMIS-based content management systems.
- Beautiful interface, better colors: The menus, toolbars look better, new color manager, and countless other improvements. LibreOffice also has a new black color.
- Improved master page control as well as outline and numbering on Impress’s slides. Now you can enjoy more templates and can download them from the developer’s website.
- Better document filtering: LibreOffice not only improves its filtering but also for Microsoft Office and Visio documents, Adobe PageMaker, and some of Apple’s legitimate software.
- Options to expand PDF export
- Import and export Microsoft OOXML files
- Enter additional video and audio formats: Audio CD, Vivo Video.
- Process captions for graphics boxes or images
- Enter Apple Pages document
- Working with large documents
- Personal letter creation wizard
- Import and export unified Office Format text
System requirements of LibreOffice
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 or Windows 10
- PC compatible Pentium (Pentium III, Athlon or newer system recommended)
- RAM 256 MB (512 MB RAM recommended)
- Hard drive capacity up to 1.5 GB
- 1024 × 768 resolution (higher resolution recommended), with at least 256 colors
LibreOffice Free Download
LibreOffice 6.3.4 64-bit
How to install LibreOffice
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- That’s it, watch the detailed installation guide video