LightBurn is an impressive layout, editing as well as control application for laser cutters. It allows you to import artwork in many popular image and vector graphic file formats including PDF, SVG, PNG, JPG, GIF and BMP, etc. You can also arrange, edit and create new vector shapes in the editor with some very powerful features like boolean manipulation, welding and button editing.
Light Burn lets you apply settings such as speed, power, cut order, dithering, brightness and contrast. This application has been designed to work with your laser without using additional software.
It supports controllers based on Ruid, Trocen and GCode. Gcode controllers supported include Smoothieware, Grbl, Grbl-LPC and Marlin. All in all Light Burn is a majestic layout, editing as well as control application for laser cutting machines.
Features of Lightburn
- A majestic layout, editing as well as control applications for laser cutting machines.
- Lets you import artwork in many popular image and vector graphic file formats including PDF, SVG, PNG, JPG, GIF and BMP, etc.
- It is also possible to arrange, edit and create new vector shapes in the editor with some very powerful features such as boolean operations, elding and button editing.
- Lets you apply settings like speed, power, cut order, dithering, brightness and contrast.
- We currently support most Ruida, Trocen and GCode based controllers. GCode controllers are supported, including Grbl, Smoothieware, Grbl-LPC and Marlin. Supported Ruida controllers include RDC6442G / S, RDC6445G, RDC6332G, RDLC-320A and R5-DSP.
- Supported Trocen controllers include AWC708C, AWC608 and TL-3120. More controllers will be added soon, so if you don’t see your list listed, send us a message – maybe we’ve worked with it!
- If your controller is based on GCode, Ruida or Trocen, even if it is not listed, it may be supported – Download the free trial and try it for yourself. If it does not work, sometimes it only takes a day or two to make the necessary changes to support a new council in these existing families.
- Designed to work with your laser without using additional software.
System requirements of Lightburn
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Lightburn Free Download
How to install Lightburn
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Patch file to the software installation path “C:\Program Files\LightBurn“
- Run the Keygen file with the password “tpcrew-group” and press Patch to finish
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step