Table of Contents
LINQPad allows you to receive a query from a database in an interactive environment using the new LINQ query language. Say goodbye to SQL Management Studio.
Also a great way to learn LINQ (Language Integrated Query): with 500 examples from C# 5.0 in Nutshell. With LINQPad, there is no better way to experience the benefits of LINQ and functional programming.
Query capture is just a special mode of using LINQPad. All in all, this software is a draft for # C# / VB / F that executes any expression. Get rid of all the hundreds of Visual Studio project consoles and cluttered folders in your projects and join the ever-growing community of programmers, testers, and developers. Install assembly language and NuGet packages, in .NET language. Write your favorite code and continue to code it with auto-completion and experience the dynamic environment of magical development.
Features of LINQPad
- Tuned with multiple heuristics, it intelligently traverses object graphs for the best possible results. It even turns lazy objects into hyperlinks and asynchronous values into placeholders with future implementations!
- And when needed, you can still query in good old-fashioned SQL – even if your back-end is SQLite, Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL – without heavy installation!
- LINQPad is also a great way to learn LINQ : it is loaded with 500 examples from the book, C# 9.0 in a Nutshell . There is no better way to experience the fun of LINQ and functional programming .
- Images and bitmaps render as images and bitmaps, and types from React Extensions and Data Streams work perfectly.
- Dump any WPF or Windows Forms object and it will actually render.
- And when you need the traditional data grid or debugger watch window, it’s there too.
System requirements of LINQPad
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above
- RAM: 1GB
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1GB or more recommended
LINQPad Free Download
LINQPad 7.0.6 Premium
How to install LINQPad
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Using software