Luminant Music will synchronize the beautiful animation with the sound. Create music videos that attract attention with special computer animation with your favorite songs. Share them online via social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube.
Convert Internet radio stations into a visual experience as they are linked to Luminant’s excellent computer animation. Luminant Music has a fully featured music player. Enjoy custom playlists of your favorite songs from your personal collection.
Add featured images to any sound you make or record with your microphone. From live music to sound effects, use your microphone with Luminant Music to create a visual and sound memory like no other.
Features of Luminant Music
- Choose an output device, such as headphones or speakers, for a visual music experience synchronized with any other streaming service or media player
- Select an input device, such as an input, to create graphics that is controlled by sound from other external devices.
- Create high quality videos with the ability to change colors, camera settings and more
- Create videos easily by using presets or using advanced controls to create meticulously crafted videos with seemingly endless options to customize
- Choose from thousands of integrated radio stations
- Select stations by category
- Watch your music come alive with many spectacular scenes reacting to the music as it plays.
- Easily create high quality music videos
- Play your own music and make it look beautiful.
- Makes Internet stations look spectacular.
- Music streaming is synchronized with animated computer animation
- Enjoy great visual sight synced with any sound your system is playing.
- Creating special music videos is easy.
- Add your music to create playlists that are set into beautiful animated scenes on your computer.
- Watch your music come alive with an extraordinary set of 3D scenes that respond to your music as it plays.
- Play your own MP3, OGG, WAV and AIFF music files
- Enter playlists M3U, M3U8 and WMP
- Audio controls include looping, shuffling, fading, and more
- Link tracks to specific scenes or set scenes for random transfer
- Calibrate your microphone for better feedback
- Use noise filtering to reduce background noise
System requirements of Luminant Music
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB or more
Luminant Music Free Download
Luminant Music Ultimate Edition 2.3.1
How to install Luminant Music
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy [email protected] file to the path “C:\Program Files\Cybernetic Entertainment\Luminant Music\LuminantMusic_Data\Managed“
- Finished watching video tutorial installation details step by step