Lumion Pro 8
Lumion Pro 8 is a handy application that can be used by architects to create 3D videos and 360 panoramas so you can attract customers’ attention. Architects often create 3D sketches that they present to customers, but if they present 3D models of their designs, they will certainly impress customers and because of that Lumion Pro is the choice the best.
Lumion Pro has a myriad of templates and scenes where you can start your project. You can also download a scene from your PC. Lumion Pro 8.5 operates in two different modes: location mode and travel mode. Location mode will allow you to place objects in the preview area and create 3D scenes. On the other hand, the Move mode you get to set the moving paths, this will make it look like the real scene.
Lumion Pro has hundreds of objects including indoor / outdoor objects, pets, public transport and various natural elements. You can insert selected objects into custom distance scenes from camera view. All in all Lumion Pro 8 is a very useful application that can be used to create 3D videos as well as 360 panoramic images.
Import your model from Revit, 3ds Max, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Rhino or ArchiCAD, among many other modeling programs, and Lumion instantly breathes life into your designs with realistic landscapes and urban context, stylish effects, and thousands of objects and materials from the content library.
Features of Lumion Pro 8
- Handy application that can be used to create 3D videos and 360 panoramic images.
- Download templates and scenes to start your project.
- Works on two different modes: Move mode and Location mode.
- There are hundreds of objects including public transport, natural elements and various indoor / outdoor objects.
- Additional output for Photos: It is now possible to display additional outputs directly from
- Photo mode, such as the Depth, Material and Light map. If you need additional output for still images in Lumion and earlier, you must export them via the Current Capture tab or Image Sequence tab in Movie mode.
- Compliance with GDPR & ‘Customer experience improvement program’ (CEIP): Lumion currently complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- CEIP is an initiative to quickly monitor Lumion innovations and match the customer experience with development.
System requirements of Lumion Pro 8
- Graphics card: At least 2,000 PassMark points, 2GB or more of memory and compatible with DirectX 11 and above
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Sp1 or Vista SP2 64 bit
- CPU: The higher the value of GHz, the better, ideally 3.0+ GHz. Under 4.0 GHz can act as a bottleneck for fast graphics cards like GTX 1080 and Titan X (Pascal).
- RAM: 4GB (for simple scenes) the higher the value of MHz, the better.
- Screen resolution: Minimum 1600 × 1080 pixels.
- Hard drive: 10GB of space for the installer
Download Lumion Pro 8 Crack
Lumion Pro 8.5 – 64bit
Lumion Pro 8.5 Crack File Only
How to install Lumion Pro 8.5
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Edit Hosts file “C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\” or can use Host Editor
- 127.0.0.1 backup.lumion3d.net
- 127.0.0.1 license.lumion3d.net
- 127.0.0.1 license.lumiontech.net
- 127.0.0.1 lumion-services.lumion.com
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the “Patcher” file to the installed location “C:\Program Files\Lumion 8.5” Run as Administrator > Press Patch
- You will need to block the internet access to software with the firewall, use Firewall App Blocker
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit test video