Macrium Reflect Pro gives users the ability to create image files for hard drives for quick and efficient data backup and recovery. Especially, the program is designed with the only feature of data backup and recovery, so it does its job very well and supports backup and recovery on most NTFS, FAT hard drive partition formats. and file and directory formats.
The software we provide iggtech.com has included 3 versions as Macrium Reflect Workstation / Server / Server Plus. Our entire focus is on helping organizations protect business and system critical data, without fuss and breaking budget costs.
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create disk images of your partitions on disk. The disk image is compressed and encrypted using the AES encryption algorithm. It can be mounted as a drive letter in Windows Explorer and restored easily.
Features of Macrium Reflect
- Back up all data on your computer’s hard drive by creating an image file for the hard drive.
- Support backup and restore on most hard drive partition formats NTFS, FAT and file and folder formats.
- Store drive image files on USB, external hard drives, DVDs or on remote servers.
- View the contents of the drive image files by opening Windows Explorer and navigating to the drive image file.
- Advanced data compression techniques
- Convert disc image to VHD . file format
- Create a virtual drive in Windows Explorer
- Create your hard disk image
- New backup engine: Incremental and differential images up to 60x faster
- Instant Virtualization: Instantly create, start, and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines
- Ultra-fast live visualization of windows systems, physical and virtual
- Restoring images to various hardware using Macrium redeploy dramatically simplifies management including predefined backup plans for popular backup strategies
- Macrium Reflect has full-featured file and folder level backup and restore
- Macrium Reflect supports updates to all the latest Windows operating systems and disk formats.
- Backup and restore files and folders
- Full integration with Windows Explorer
- Intuitive wizards and interfaces (UI)
- Live image of windows system (OS)
- Protect important data from loss
- Restore images to dissimilar hardware
- Restore personal files and folders
- Schedule Image to run at any time
- And more.
Macrium Reflect System requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more
Macrium Reflect 8.0.7175 (x64) All Edition
Macrium Reflect Server Plus 8.0.7175 (x64) WinPE
Macrium Reflect Server Plus 8.0.7175 (x64) WinRE
How to install Macrium Reflect
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Disable Internet.
- Install, copy patch to program folder and apply it.