Table of Contents
MAGIX Sequoia 15
MAGIX Sequoia 15 is a monumental application for studios focusing on sound production, broadcasting, post production as well as mastery. Sequoia is the true symbol in mastering because it has a unique object editor, detailed phase and peak meter, restores original sounds and high quality plugins.
The software provides direct connection to CMS playback as well as automation systems. It has powerful audio tools and you can edit documents while recording directly and send to broadcast stations with slight latency.
It is a constant and ever-changing industry. This is due to one side for high stability as well as reliability. There is a new clear view in the dialog box that gives you intuitive control of high-level positioning in virtual sound sources. It supports the use of any number of Surround owners in a project and more than 32 channels on each track.
Features of MAGIX Sequoia 15
- A monumental application for studios that focuses on sound production, broadcast, post production as well as mastering.
- As skilled engineers, combining accuracy, efficiency and creative ingenuity with extraordinary ideas is what we do. That’s why Sequoia is a true symbol of ownership.
- With unique object editor, detailed phase and maximizer, high-quality plug-in and original audio restoration, the software meets all professional needs.
- Sequoia is the true symbol in mastering because it has a unique object editor, detailed phase and peak meter, restores original sounds and high quality plugins.
- Rectangular editing of MIDI controllers and speed events. When several MIDI controllers or speed events are selected, it will automatically appear and contain handles to move, stretch / compress and scale the selected events.
- Identify plug and play for MIDI devices: After plugging in your MIDI device, you can use the device without restarting: Turning on the MIDI setting is enough.
MIDI data copied in the MIDI editor can be inserted into the organizer as a new MIDI object.
- The Smooth Controller feature smoothes selected MIDI controller shots. It rounds the jump or edge in the control gradient and creates a transition. This feature is more effective when used multiple times. It can be accessed via the Edit menu in MIDI Editor.
- Provides direct connection to CMS playback as well as automated systems.
- There is powerful audio tool and you can edit documents while recording live and sent to broadcast station with slight latency.
- There is a new clear view in the dialog box that gives you intuitive control of high-level positioning in virtual sound sources.
- Support using any number of Master Surround in a project and more than 32 channels on each track.
System Requirements of MAGIX Sequoia 15
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 GHz RAM: 2 GB (32 bit version), 4 GB (64 bit version)
- Graphics card: On board, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: On Board
- Hard drive capacity: 7 GB for minimum installation
- Program languages: German, English, French, Español.
Download MAGIX Sequoia 15 Full Crack
How to install MAGIX Sequoia 15
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install software: folder 1
- Run Update software: folder2
- Copy the crack file (folder 3) of the Protein folder to the place where the software “C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Sequoia 15” has been installed.
- Finished watching Windows 10 – 64bit video test