MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 is a dedicated tool to easily digitize, clean and restore audio. The software offers a range of selected presets and practical 1-click solutions specifically designed for this application area.
Along with a host of other functions, Audio Cleaning Lab is a Swiss digital army knife, so it should be a component of any PC. Spectral screens provide a clear picture of the different frequencies of an audio track. This allows to identify and eliminate noise at an intuitive level.
The Auto-clean function automatically analyzes your document and makes suggestions to optimize audio. You can revise projects manually at any time.
Features of SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2
- Powerful 64 bit technology
- A few clicks are all it takes to transfer individual songs and entire albums from recordings and tapes to your PC. Record studio-quality spoken language (podcast resolution up to 96 kHz / 24 bits)
- Quickly and easily import CDs into your computer and automatically retrieve CD title and cover information from the web for the original CDs. Start editing audio in your video files as soon as you import them.
- Once you have audio from your recordings, tapes or CDs on your PC, you can easily export it in any standard format, including MP3, WAV, OGG and FLAC.
- The spectral screen allows you to view the audio in your video by creating a visual representation of all the different frequencies so you can quickly identify the noise and eliminate that sound.
- The Auto Cleaning feature handles most of the cleaning tasks for you. It automatically scans and analyzes your audio documents and recommends a range of optimization settings you can use to enhance the audio in your videos.
- Perfect video sound, no noise in a few easy steps – thanks to a variety of presets and video audio optimizer. One click is all it takes to apply exactly the settings you need to improve the music and spoken parts of your video.
- Automatic cleaning and audio specification with just one click: Let the program wizard and more than 360 presets help you get the most out of your material.
- Skip the manual: Infobox provides valuable tips and tricks for all aspects of the program, helping you get the answers you need, when you need them.
- A keyword is all you need to find the templates, help articles, tools, and effects you are looking for – thanks to the program’s sophisticated search feature.
- VST3 interface for seamless integration of external plug-ins
- 8 audio tracks provide plenty of space for audio editing
- Spectral display: Identify and eliminate noise
- Convert audio and video for all standard formats
- Professional tool for precise audio editing
- More than 360 presets for optimization
- High quality plugins from iZotope and more
- Transfer the same record to your PC right away.
- Diverse presets and wizards that support your workflow.
- Clear interface allows an intuitive workflow.
- Find the right pattern, help text and effects with just a single keyword.
- The Info Box The Info Box gives you instructions, tips and tricks for all areas of the program. That makes the activity self-explanatory.
- Various automation suggests suitable tone characteristics and cleaning solution – fully automated.
System requirements of SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 1 GB to install the program
- Sound card: Onboard
- Optical drive: DVD drive Optional: CD / DVD burner
- Program languages: English, German
SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 Free Download
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 22.214.171.124
How to install SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack to the location where you have just installed the software “C:\Program Files\SOUND FORGE\SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2“
- See the video for detailed installation instructions