Table of Contents
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14
The all-new MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14 offers comprehensive tools and features for editing audio of all kinds. Ultimate virtual studio: This tool comes with everything you need to record, edit, restore and master songs and audio files with professional effects. Convert old vinyls and tapes to digital, record high-quality podcasts, create and burn CDs, and create music for videos and movies. Simple operation for professional results in just a few clicks – SOUND FORGE Audio Studio.
Provides comprehensive tools and functions for all digital audio editing requirements. Burn podcasts, edit your projects with professional effects, convert vinyl and cassette to digital, create soundtracks for videos and create and burn CDs. Discover SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14, an audio tool that provides professional results absolutely in no time and with just a few clicks.
Features of SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14
- SOUND FORGE Audio Studio is an improved audio editor and recording program. In addition to Real-time Monitoring, the recording dialog has been expanded with useful functions such as lossless recording of audio output data, ideal for PC audio recording.
- Sound Forge Audio Studio software supports 24-bit, high-resolution 192 kHz files and sound cards to provide excellent sound quality.
- Create automatic, adjustable crossfades with each edit to ensure smooth transitions between no-cut cuts or clicks
- Sound Forge Audio Studio software allows you to edit like a pro with real-time cutting, copying, and pasting functions.
- New repair and recovery tools target specific audio problems and provide easy ways to get things right.
- Open popular video formats and use the included audio filters, effects, and noise reduction tools to optimize, enhance and repair audio.
- Sound Forge Audio Studio creates, stores, and reuses the interface layout for various editing tasks including audio editing and restoration, CD burning
- The Instant Action window allows you to access tasks and projects quickly and easily. This interface provides a clear overview and you have all the essential tools and functions, helping you save more time and allow you to focus on editing.
- Trigger effects for any sound: quickFX provides a variety of plugins that can be easily applied to your own sound. Choose from a collection of creative effects including delay, chorus and flanger and level effects controlled by the slider.
- Perform common tasks by right-clicking the system button in the Windows context menu without having to open SOUND FORGE Audio Studio. This saves you a lot of time and simplifies your workflow.
- Mastering your audio material is now more seamless and easier than ever with iZotope Ozone 9 Elements. Fine-tune your recordings with smart mastering tools or use the automatic key wizard for sophisticated results for instant streaming and CDs.
- Thanks to the new VST tool, the VST scan speed has been significantly improved. This allows VST plug-ins to load a lot faster. A number of new bug fixes prevent potential system problems from occurring.
- Visualize periodic vibrations in the audio signal or have sequence effects manipulate display in real time. The new oscilloscope offers impressive new options for displaying waveforms.
System requirements of SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics Card: Onboard, min. 1024 x 768 resolution
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB to install the program
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14 Free Download
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audi0 Studio 14.0.56 Multilingual x86
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14.0.56 Multilingual x64
How to install SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack to the location where you have just installed the software “C:\Program Files\SOUND FORGE\SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14.0“
- See the video for detailed installation instructions