MAGIX Video Pro X
MAGIX Video Pro X is a great software that is considered a complete tool for editing video files. There are many new features introduced in this software and you can get lots of opportunities. These features are available for movie posting so they can meet the needs of professionals.
There are many editing jobs that can be done using this software such as changing the exposure, censoring movies, decorative effects, etc. The program uses a graphic accelerator to speed up the operation. Most graphics cards support.
This makes smoother editing and quick preview of changes. There is also audio editing capability and you can have many editing tools to make various changes to the sound of movies.
For small to complex projects: Use intuitive tools to make all the appropriate edits in the perfect position. Multi-format timeline, 3 & 4-point editing, flexible tracking processing, plus multi-channel editing provide the ideal editing process. A real-time audio mixing and cleaning tool included in Video Pro X to optimize video audio.
Features of MAGIX Video Pro X
- A great software is considered a complete tool for editing video files.
- There are many editing tasks that can be performed using this software such as changing exposure, censoring movies, decorative effects, etc.
- Use a graphics accelerator to speed up the performance that most graphics cards support.
- Video tools with significantly enhanced performance
- VEGAS video stabilization
- Professional editing tools including 3 & 4 point editing
- More than 1,500 templates and creative effects like the Chroma Lock
- Can edit an audio efficiently.
- There can be many editing tools to make different changes to the sound of a movie.
- 4K UHD workflow with MultiCam & 360 degree editing
- Timeline of multiple tracks and multiple formats, including nested sequences
- Handling of color palettes & professional lookup
- Multicam for up to 9 cameras including additional power monitor
System requirements of MAGIX Video Pro X
- Processor: 2.4 GHz dual-core processor (recommended: Intel quad-core processor clocked at 2.8 GHz or higher)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics Card: Onboard, min. 1280 x 1024 resolution, supports VRAM and DirectX 11 512 MB (recommended: Intel Graphics HD 520 for MPEG2 / AVC / HEVC or NVIDIA
- GeForce 1050 for HEVC or better)
- Hard disk space: 700MB
- Sound card: (recommended: Multi-channel sound card for editing surround sound)
- Program languages: English, German, French, Nederlands
MAGIX Video Pro X Free Download
MAGIX Video Pro X11 v18.104.22.168 Multilingual
How to install MAGIX Video Pro X
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Protein and Video_Pro_X.exe to the location where the path software has been installed “C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Video Pro X\11“
- Right-click the Content Install.reg file and select Merge
- Finished watching video testing Windows 10 – 64bit