MAGIX VR Studio 2
MAGIX VR Studio 2 is your next step for creating professional videos. Build spectacular virtual experiences using videos and 360-degree images. Add words, images and videos to create an interactive virtual world. Let users immerse themselves there anytime and anywhere to present a new dimension of entertainment and information.
You can now present spaces like real estate in a virtual experience so that buyers can see inside and outside at any time. Add photos, videos, text and audio to give buyers all the information they need as they look around, room by room. With virtual travel, people can ‘visit’ destinations to experience your world – try before you fly! Provides a virtual meeting of a resort, hotel or city, with video and audio added to help recreate the ambience and authenticity of the venue.
Build exhibits in a virtual museum, or recreate the distant world or the past, by linking spaces to create a tour. Add music, words or videos to explain key features or describe how exhibits can exist in real life.
Create incredible virtual tours with videos and 360-degree stills – like you’re there! Easily stitch 360 ° photos and videos together and turn them into an interactive world. Easily switch between fully connected spaces for a fully immersive virtual experience.
Create vivid sound by adding music or sound effects into the virtual world for a realistic atmosphere. Any sound can be added to any element or room. You can, for example, have a virtual tour guide explaining the history of an exhibition. Along with text, images and videos, you can also add clickable add-ons, such as buttons that link directly to your website for quick and easy sale or rental.
Features of MAGIX VR Studio 2
- Virtual tours load nearly 10 times faster than before
- High resolution images for all popular devices available
- Customize, interactive videos, text, images and rich audio
- Smooth transitions – no need to download extra screens!
- Link directly from walktrh through your website
- Optimize user navigation through virtual experience
- 360 ° image stabilization
- Integrated video trimmer
System requirements of MAGIX VR Studio 2
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or better, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (16GB recommended or more)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
- Graphics Card: Onboard (NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 or better recommended for VR mode)
MAGIX VR Studio 2 Free Download
MAGIX VR Studio 2 (x64)
How to install MAGIX VR Studio 2
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the [email protected] file to the location where the software path of “C:\Program Files\MAGIX\VR Studio 2” has been installed
- Detailed installation video step by step