MATLAB R2017 is a language that can be used for technical computing as well as data visualization. MATLAB has been designed to find solutions to scientific and math problems. MATLAB is a short part of the Matrix Laboratory and it provides a very high level scripting language and it is used by scientists as well as engineers in various fields. MATLAB 2017 can create scripts, shapes, functions, and applications based on 2D / 3D graphics with the GUI.
MATLAB 2017 allows convenient manipulation and graphing of data and it can create 2D or 3D charts to visualize data. It already has a multi-tab editor for scripts and workspace management. MATLAB provides support for analyzing data sets and for modeling or implementing an algorithm.
It also allows users to perform automated training to find the best type of regression model, including linear regression model, regression tree, Gaussian process regression model, support vector machine and set. the regression tree. For deep learning, embedded vision and autonomous systems, it supports Generating CUDA code from MATLAB. This code can be integrated into the project as source code, static library or dynamic library and can be used to model on GPUs like NVIDIA Tesla and NVIDIA Tegra.
Features of MATLAB R2017
- Comprehensive applications can be used for technical computing and data visualization.
- Designed to find solutions to scientific and mathematical problems.
- Provides a very high level scripting language.
- Can create scripts, shapes, functions, and applications based on 2D / 3D images.
- There is a multi-tab editor for scripts and workspace managers.
- Provide support to analyze data sets and to model or implement an algorithm.
- Highly recommended tool for complex engineering calculations
- Specific model types for partition design for real-time scheduling
- Simulink function to map to diagnostic and memory services
- Loaded with tools for request modeling, inspection and analysis scopes
- Generate CUDA code from MATLAB code embedded vision
- Provides real-time modeling and software analysis
System requirements of MATLAB R2017
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 12 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
MATLAB R2017 Free Download
MathWorks MATLAB R2017b Win64
[email protected] File
How to install MATLAB R2017
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Select Use a File Installation Key >> Enter Key: 09806-07443-53955-64350-21751-41297 and press Next
- After installation, copy the “R2017b” folder to the location where the software “C:\Program Files\MATLAB” has been installed (you can copy the file “lisense_standalone.lic” to make it easy to find)
- Open the software and select Active without the Internet
- Select Browse then navigate to the folder [email protected] file “lisense_standalone.lic“
- Finished watching video testing Windows 10 – 64bit