MATLAB R2018b last update of Mathworks in 2018 with many new features and improvements to old functions
MATLAB can create scripts and functions by combining powerful data analysis as well as visualization features with a very powerful code editor. It has easily performed all domain specific tasks such as data classification or curve matching.
MATLAB allows you to manipulate data in the form of plots and it can easily create 3D or 3D charts to visualize data and it also provides tools to select and process large amounts of data in a similar way. operative. The MATLAB R2018b programming environment includes a multi-tab editor for rich scripts, workspace management, and toolkits for handling variables.
You can perform debugging and editing or publishing code. It has the ability to allow users to express their ideas naturally and write readable and up to date code.
Using MATLAB, you can calculate and solve some technical problems with matrices, draw information charts or function graphs. Implementing algorithms, creating interfaces for users, it also has the ability to combine with computer programs written in many other programming languages.
Features of MATLAB R2018
- The most widely used language for technical computing as well as data visualization has been developed to find solutions to scientific and mathematical problems.
- Provides you with a very powerful high-level scripting language and a powerful computing environment.
- Impressive applications are being used by engineers and scientists in many different fields including communications, control design and robots.
- Scripts and functions can be created by combining powerful data analysis as well as visualization features with a very powerful code editor.
- You can easily perform all domain specific tasks, such as data classification or curve matching.
- Allows data manipulation as well as graphing and it can easily create 3D or 3D charts to visualize data.
- Provides tools to select and process large amounts of data in a very interactive way.
- The MATLAB R2018b programming environment includes a multi-tab editor for rich scripts, workspace management, and toolkits for handling variables.
- Being able to allow users to express their ideas naturally and write code that is easy to read and update.
System requirements of MATLAB R2018
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 5 GB (for MATLAB) 10 GB (for normal installation) requires free space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
- Compatible architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
MATLAB R2018 Free Download
Mathworks Matlab R2018b v9.5.0×64
File [email protected] Only
How to install MATLAB R2018
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Select Use a File Installation Key >> Enter Key: 09806-07443-53955-64350-21751-41297 and press Next repeatedly
- After installation, copy the file “R2018B” to the location where the software path “C:\Program Files\MATLAB” has been installed.(you can copy the file “lisense_standalone.lic” to make it easy to find)
- Open the software and select Active without the Internet
- Select Browse then navigate to the folder [email protected] file “lisense_standalone.lic“
- Finished watching video testing Windows 10 – 64bit