Maverick Studio is a professional application for rendering the best quality output and provides a comprehensive set of tools for producing realistic photo results.
As a professional-grade rendering engine with GPU accelerated environment, Maverick Studio 2020 comes with many powerful tools and advanced features for processing media files. It provides a comprehensive and improved performance suite for working with different types of graphic content. This powerful application provides a comprehensive and improved performance suite for ray tracing as well as providing accurate results and accurate physics to ensure realistic image output.
Furthermore, it provides spectral rendering features with support for spectral rendering and adaptive rendering. This powerful application allows users to produce amazing results with an advanced set of tools for content processing. Furthermore, it offers more computational power to handle noisier parts of an image. It offers true camera optics and offers a lighting system with image-based lighting features. Handles materials and tone mapping and produces high-quality, interactive results. AI Denoising features and a host of other powerful tools improve productivity and enhance overall workflow.
Features of Maverick Studio
- A comprehensive rendering application
- Produces physically correct and accurate results
- Provides realistic image rendering features
- GPU-accelerated environment with maximum performance
- From start to finish, Maverick’s interactive rendering is ultimate quality. What you see is what you get. There is no compromise.
- Completely accurate and physically accurate, Maverick guarantees realistic and reasonable image output.
- Maverick is structured from its foundation to take advantage of the enormous computational power of the CUDA-enabled Nvidia GPU.
- Maverick Studio listens to all your changes and responds interactively with final, uncompromised quality.
- Full-spectrum rendering reproduces beautiful, rich colors and tones faithfully with the optical properties of your materials.
- Adaptive rendering automatically leverages computational power to prioritize the noisier parts of your image.
- Import the most popular CAD and 3D exchange formats perfectly. STEP, IGES, OBJ and Alembic are among the supported formats.
- Maverick Render can be considered as a virtual camera that captures your digital world as if it were real.
- Fast and smooth soft shadows from customizable lamps with popular shapes and slopes.
- The easiest and fastest way to illuminate a scene with incredible details for spot photography.
- Maverick Studio has an extensive library of HDRI available and suitable panels to illuminate your scenes with ease.
- The physical sun and sky system is complete with customized geolocation, astronomical and orientation controls.
System requirements of Maverick Studio
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
Maverick Studio Free Download
Maverick Studio Retail Build 434.961 (x64)
How to install Maverick Studio
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Once installed, open the software and turn it off
- Copy the file “MK_api.dll” to the path C:\Program Files\RandomControl\Maverick Studio\apps\MK_api.bundle\
- Copy file “preferences.ini” to the path “C:\Users\YOU-USER\AppData\Roaming\RandomControl\MSt\config\”
- See detailed installation instructions video