NextLimit Maxwell Studio 5
Maxwell Studio 5 is a professional rendering application for handling graphic content. It provides a simple and powerful solution for all types of users who want to create eye-catching interactive content. It is a reliable and efficient rendering solution, provides a group of powerful tools and delivers maximum quality with maximum speed. Create realistic content using a variety of visual effects. It is an independent rendering application for artists and architects to take complete control of designs and create better images. With built-in scene editors and a rich set of tools, this powerful application provides a complete rendering solution with realistic effects.
Adjust camera and lighting settings with materials. Real-time preview function helps to check changes at the same time. Moreover, users can add more documents, add layers, edit photos and perform many other operations with minimal effort. In conclusion, it is a complete rendering engine with many powerful options and different capabilities to enhance graphics. Moreover, Maxwell also provides plugins for Maya, Cinema4D and SketchUp to display content included in the application. It also works as a standalone application that can import content into the application and provide perfect rendering.
The new Cloud Render service gives you access to the most powerful machines available in the cloud (up to 96 cores) to speed up the rendering process and thus improve your productivity. Cloud rendering jobs can easily be submitted from Maxwell Studio and plugins, freeing the local computer from high CPU load. Cloud Render helps you optimize your time and resources more effectively.
Features of Maxwell Studio 5
- A complete standalone rendering tool
- Create perfect photos, animations and movies
- Providing quality and maximum efficiency
- Built-in scene and lighting editor
- Professional-grade rendering features with realistic output
- Provide eye-catching effects and transitions to graphics
- Realistic effects and strong rendering capabilities
- Materials with additive layers are now ready for the GPU, increasing compatibility with most Maxwell materials.
- Random procedural structures UVs allow you to rotate or randomly translate textures on each object
- Now the light can be grouped and controlled just like individual transmitters in Multilight’s ’emixer’.
- Useful for keeping MXI files more compact, reducing memory capacity and reducing complexity in multi-player scenes.
- Produce visually compelling content and provide high quality output
- Work with layers and prepare appropriate images
- Real-time preview feature to see changes at the same time
- Change the light intensity and add layers while editing
- Powerful ray tracing technology for light simulation
System requirements of Maxwell Studio 5
- OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016.
- CPU: Intel® Core2 Processor 2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 and above
- Memory: 1GB RAM minimum. 16GB RAM memory is highly recommended
- Capacity: 1.7 GB of available hard-disk space for installation
- GPU: OpenGL driver is accelerated
Maxwell Studio 5 Free Download
NextLimit Maxwell 5 Studio v18.104.22.168 x64
How to install Maxwell Studio 5
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Maxwell folder to the “C:\ProgramData\Next Limit\Maxwell” path.
- Copy the entire file in Patched to the path “C:\Program Files\Next Limit\Maxwell Render 5“
- See the video for detailed installation instructions