Table of Contents
Microsoft Office 2003
Microsoft Office 2003 was born, marking a new step in the field of information technology in particular and of many other fields in general. With their arrival, previous jobs were done manually, all of which were done on the computer, helping to reduce processing and work time, improve processing performance and results. Work.
Office 2003 was born when the IT industry was not really developed, but it brought about a lot of big changes in information technology. Not only well received by other industries, this toolkit has been present in almost all universities and high schools … around the world, contributing to improving the quality of education, teacher management, the student …
Office 2003 is still popular and used to edit documents, create Excel spreadsheets or create PowerPoint slides, although Office 2003 has fewer features than current versions such as Office 2013 or 2016. , but if you don’t need too many features then downloading Office 2003 is a good choice.
Features of Microsoft Office 2003
- Office 2003 is a collection of applications with different features such as MS Wors (text editor); MS Excel (create a spreadsheet); MS PowerPoint (create presentations), MS Access (create databases), MS Outlook (send and store Email), MS InfoPath (develop XML code) … Each application is installed separately, you do not It is necessary to install all the programs included in the software package and select each application that suits your job to install.
- Office 2003 – an office suite that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access tools … with corresponding features such as text editor, spreadsheet, slide maker, database. .. has become familiar with users for a long time. Although appearing a long time ago, but still, there are many people who have been using Office 2003 with their work and study.
- Each application in Microsoft Office 2003 comes with many built-in functions such as allowing you to create new documents, edit existing documents, add images, insert effects, video, audio, insert graphic images. … very helpful in office work.
- Reading mode is included in Word to read long documents easily.
- Features ClearType technology for easy reading.
- Can increase / decrease text size.
- Includes research tasks.
- Can translate sentences from one language to another.
- Can insert playback controls in a presentation.
- Can play videos of different formats in presentations.
- 10 new templates have been added in Publisher 2003.
System requirements of Microsoft Office 2003
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 256 MB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 400 MB free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 and above.
Microsoft Office 2003 Free Download
Office 2003 full 32bit và 64bit
How to install Microsoft Office 2003
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- We can choose the programs that we need to install in the “Custom Install” section. If not, we will press “Next” to install fully.
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step