Table of Contents
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010 is a very popular office utility that has been used globally for the past 30 years. This utility is serving users with some great tools like MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc. MS Office has appeared in many versions and the version we share is the latest Professional Plus 2019. This version has seen countless improvements and one that is very prominent is the Ribbon-based menu system.
The interface of Office 2010 Professional Plus is similar to if MS office 2007, it is also equipped with the Save and Share option that allows you to save and share files for colleagues. This version has also improved text control plus you can now wrap text around your text. It also gives you control over your presentation with a format artist tool that allows you to add transitions to your presentation.
Office 2010 Full adds many new enhancements that help users edit audio and video files in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 without the need to use external editing tools.
Office 2010 is a really useful office suite, your printing will be done with faster operation and speed, users can preview documents before printing with vivid Preview function and exactly.
Besides, Office 2010 supports a lot of formats such as DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MDB, ACCDB, PUB, RTF, TXT, HTM, JPG, PNG, TIF, EMF, WMF, XML , WRI, ODT, ODP, ODS, WMV, AVI, PDF …
Microsoft Office 2010 included
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 with Business Contact Manager
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
- Microsoft InfoPath 201
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft Office Web Apps
- Microsoft Lync 2010
Features of Microsoft Office 2010
- Impressive set can be used to create impressive documents, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Flexible applications that provide new ways to deliver the best work.
- There are new interface enhancements including Backstage view that merge document management commands in one location.
- Impressive software suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and OneNote, etc.
- Includes extended file format support and co-authoring features.
- Enhance security with the introduction of Protected View.
- Having the new Reading Mode will allow presentations to be displayed and enhanced in one window.
- Having Animation Painter select and copy an animation and then paste it on another slide.
System requirements of Microsoft Office 2010
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download
Office 2011 for Mac OS
Key Microsoft Office 2010
How to install Microsoft Office 2010
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- There are 2 options for you
- Install Now: the default installation of all applications integrated in the program full of tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
- Customize: You will have the option of tools allowed to install. You just need to select and tick (red x) on the tools you do not want to install
- Done then that more detailed you can watch the detailed installation video
Good luck. If the key has been lost the copyright activating you can reactivate with the tools: