Table of Contents
Office 2013 is the successor office software suite of office 2010, possessing many useful features, Office with codename 15 has caused a stir in public opinion, especially its eye-catching design, flat image in The roots show a sophistication in developing this suite.
Most of the time, when it comes to Office, we often know that this is a set of computer software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint … You buy a software box, inside the box. There will be 1 product license key (in developed countries, users will have an additional installation disc inside the box).
Like the previous software suites, Microsoft has integrated more work tools, now most computers use the 2013 Full Crack version even though the new version of Microsoft Office 2016 is released but not yet friendly by. You can also download Microsoft Office 2016
Features of Office 2013
- A brand new MS Office 2013 has been equipped with an updated user interface and it has become more social.
- Optimized for working with touch devices and gestures like tablets.
- New versions of applications include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- There’s a function called PeopleCard that allows you to view contact information for
- Facebook and LinkedIn networks including status updates, photos, contact information, and more.
- There are new opportunities to increase and decrease font size, line, page width, alignment, and control spacing between paragraphs.
- There is a new menu called page layout on the dashboard in edit mode.
Office Professional 2013 suite includes
- Microsoft Word 2013 allows you to open and edit PDF files directly in the application
- Microsoft Excel 2013 – Add data analysis tool
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 – Design, collaborate, share
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 is minimized for a better email experience
- Microsoft OneNote, Publisher and some other bundled applications
System requirements of Office 2013
- CPU: 1 (Ghz) or faster processor with SSE2 setup instruction.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit), 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit).
- Hard drive: 3.0 gigabytes (GB).
- Display: DirectX10 and 1024 x 576 resolution.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- .NET version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch device is required to use any multi-touch function. However, all features and functions are always available using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard input device. Note that the new touch feature is optimized for use with Windows 8.
Office 2013 Free Download
Office 2013-64 Bit
Office 2013-32 Bit
How to install Office 2013
- Extract and run File Setup.exe
- Install Now: install by default all the applications integrated in the program full of tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
- Customize: You will have the option of tools that are allowed to install. You just need to select and check (red x) on the tools you do not want to install
- Done, that is more detailed than you can watch the video.