Microsoft Office 2021
Microsoft Office 2021 is a powerful office application that allows users with a versatile document processor to help you create interactive presentations, spreadsheets, general reports, and text documents. With just one click, users can access MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Publisher, OneNote, Outlook, Visio and Skype. It offers professional-grade solutions as it can handle heavy documents and provides full control over the text and media of the document.
Microsoft has officially announced the availability of the final version of the Office 2021 release for Windows and Mac users. After releasing the preview version in the first half of this year, Office 2021 has been refined and is now available to users.
It includes virtually every change that has been added to the suite of programs in Office 365 over the past 3 years, although some features are still subscriber-specific. In addition to the main programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Features of Microsoft Office 2021
- The versatile document processor helps you create interactive presentations, spreadsheets, reports, and text documents.
- Includes MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Publisher, OneNote, Outlook, Visio and Skype.
- Process documents and provide complete control over the document’s text and media.
- The ability to go back to where it was last viewed or edited in Word and PowerPoint with previous versions of the document.
- New chart types, 2D . maps
- New formula, Excel function
- Support CSV (UTF-8)
- Ability to customize various details of the text including font, size, color and other details.
- 11 new charts make it easier to understand data stored in access and reporting forms
- Improved PowerPoint handwriting support
- Insert and manage SVG and 3D icons, models, convert SVG icons to shapes
- Improved drawing and freeform marking
- Export 4K Outlook video
- Provides a complete cross-platform platform for the modern workplace, with intelligent tools for individuals, teams, and businesses.
- Improved ODBC reconnect logic
- Create highly engaging presentations and use animation, images, video, and audio in your presentation.
Microsoft Office 2021 software suite includes
- Microsoft Access 2021
- Microsoft Excel 2021
- Microsoft Outlook 2021
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2021
- Microsoft OneNote 2021
- Microsoft Publisher 2021
- Microsoft Word 2021
- Skype for business
- OneDrive for business
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2021
- Microsoft Project Professional 2021
System requirements of Microsoft Office 2021
- Dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or faster
- 2.0 GHz+ for Skype for Business
- 4 GB RAM for 64-bit; 2 GB RAM for 32-bit systems
- 4.0 GB of free disk space
- Screen resolution 1280 x 768 or higher
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- DirectX 9 or later required, with WDDM 2.0 or later for Windows 10
- Internet access is not required. Activation – Internet based or phone based and KMS or MAK for business.
Microsoft Office 2021 Free Download
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus v2106 Build 14131.20320 x64
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus v2106 Build 14131.20320 x86
Microsoft Office Collection
- Microsoft Office 2016 – 2019 All in One
- Microsoft Office 2013 All in One
- Microsoft Office 2010 All in One
How to install Microsoft Office 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Select the version of Office, the parts you want to install, the language and click Install Office to install
- To remove the old version of the office, choose Uninstall Office
- Check Status to check the office version and key
- On the Utilities tab you can Active Office and Convert Office
- In this section, you can Download Office and compress it into ISO files
- Video Windows 10
Microsoft Office 2021 Product Key