midas NFX 2021
midas NFX 2021 is an integrated finite element analysis program for structural design, CFD simulation and optimization. It provides efficient and accurate analysis along with a built-in front-end processor, developed by senior mechanical engineers with over 20 years of CAE software development experience.
In its highly interactive and intuitive environment, users have access to many practical tools that can help build, edit, and manipulate CAE models. To create 2D and 3D FE models, users have the freedom to use midas NFX’s powerful automatic mesher as well as extensive manual meshing tools.
Midas NFX 2021 provides total solutions from advanced structural analysis functions such as contact analysis, nonlinear analysis, implicit/explicit dynamic analysis and fatigue analysis in addition to the qualitative analysis functions. advanced fluids such as motion mesh, free surface analysis, and mass transfer analysis. In addition, midas NFX provides realistic topology and size optimization when considering static/dynamic analyzes and manufacturing processes.
Features of midas NFX 2021
- midas NFX features a GUI (Graphical User Interface) optimized for designers and analysts for better visibility to optimize your FEA simulation and get results faster.
- Meet the practical requirements of FEA engineers and mechanical designers by providing rapid linear and nonlinear capabilities for analyzing complex assemblies.
- Impact or explosion can be made using advanced non-linear dynamic explicit and implicit analysis to investigate your system’s behavior in a fraction of a second.
- Provides all heat transfer functions to analyze conduction, convection, radiation and thermal stress on your model.
- Optimization simplifies the critical choices that need to be made in every design process to create stronger and stronger products faster than with traditional trial and error.
- Provides the power of a professional CFD solution to determine the flow characteristics inside or outside the model.
- With Joule Heating Analyzer in midas NFX, users can analyze the effect of heat generated by electrical conductors in all types of electrical equipment.
- Provides powerful analytics for motion simulation of complex mechanical systems including rigid bodies
System requirements of midas NFX 2021
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Intel Pentium processor or higher.
midas NFX 2021 Free Download
midas NFX 2021 R1 build 2021.05.03 x64
How to install midas NFX 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Go to Crack >> Server, extract the files “SSQ_UniversalLicenseServer_Core_20180127075000” and “SSQ_UniversalLicenseServer_Module_MidasIT_20210421212700” copy the “Vendors” folder to the “SolidSQUAD_License_Servers” folder just unzipped
- Move the folder “SolidSQUAD_License_Servers” to drive C, go in and run the file “install_or_update.bat” right-click Run As Administrator
- Mount File “midas.NFX.2020.iso” and run the software installation setup
- After installation, copy the NFX 2020 R1 midas in the Client folder to the location where the software “C:\Program Files\midas NFX 2020 R1” has been installed.
- Open NFX 2020 R1> Tools> Options> License> tick “Network (FLEXnet Manager)”,
In HOST ID, enter: 27800 @ localhost> OK
- Finished watching video Windows 10 – 64bit