Table of Contents
Minitab 19 is a software delivers statistical analysis, visualizations, predictive and improvement analytics to enable data-driven decision making. Minitab Statistical Software is the global product of choice across many disciplines, including academia, operational excellence, quality improvement, Lean Six Sigma, manufacturing, research and development, marketing and many more.
From quality and reliability engineering to product development, business analytics, and process validation, Minitab is your partner in your data analysis journey. Combined with unparalleled ease-of-use, Minitab makes it simpler than ever to get deep insights from data.
Minitab offers a very good end user experience for descriptive and inferential analysis. Also minitab product help tutorials are very good and well explained that cover most of the possible doubts. The interpretation of results that minitab provides on integral analysis like Capability analysis or hypothesis testing is very useful for sharing with management.
The built-in functions and graphs are absolutely excellent and save a lot of time by automatically doing computations on data sets that would otherwise require additional software for computation. It is very easy to input the data and then have so many different options for essentially “auto-analyzing” the data through the large variety of statistic tools made available with this program.
Features of Minitab 19
- This tool has significantly improved the usability of more complex statistical analysis functions by improving the in-process teaching of correct application as well as background selection based off of data types. From simple to complex, Minitab is a powerful tool to gain accurate and rapid stochastic interpretation of your data.
- New statistical features for DOE (Design of Experiments), stepwise regression and normal capability enhancements to facilitate in-depth data analysis.
- Insert Minitab Statistical Software projects straight from your Companion roadmap, and updates will be saved inside your Companion project.
- Import Monte Carlo simulation models created in Minitab Statistical Software into Companion.
- Its statistical tools are precise and easy to use, allowing us to access a better knowledge of the information contained in the data, with an important saving of time in the collection, analysis and interpretation cycle.
- You can work something basic starting with the descriptive statistics to statistical methods for predictions such as regression models, ANOVA, Time Series and experiment designs.
System Requirements for Minitab 19
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP 1 or later, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10.
- RAM: 1GB or more
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ Dual Core, with SSE2 technology.
- Hard Disk Space 200 MB (minimum) free space available.
- Screen Resolution 1024 x 768 or higher.
Download Minitab 19 Crack
Minitab 19.2020.1 x64 Multilingual
Minitab 19.2020.1 x86 Multilingual
MiniTAB Quality Companion 126.96.36.199
How To Install Minitab 19
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the Trial selection software
- Copy Cr@ck to “C:\Program Files\Minitab\Minitab 19“
- Finished watching Windows 10 – 64bit video test