Minitab 21 is a very powerful statistical software application that will give you the tools to analyze data and find meaningful solutions to many business problems. It has loads of features that will streamline your workflow.
Visualize, analyze, and harness the power of data to tackle the toughest challenges and eliminate mistakes before they happen. Now from anywhere in the cloud.
Minitab corrects various mismatches and it represents missing data and removes extra spaces. Whenever you add or edit data, graphs and charts can be updated automatically and your graphs will be synchronized. You can explore your data right in the sheet.
You can export charts as well as directly to MS Word, PowerPoint to create presentations and the results can be shared with your friends. You can explore your data in a worksheet, and you can also format columns to instantly identify and subpopulate the most frequent values. With Minitab, you can explore the relationships between variables and identify important factors that affect the quality of your products and services.
Features of Minitab 21
- Regardless of statistical background, Minitab can empower all parts of an organization to better predict outcomes, design better products, and improve processes to generate more revenue and reduce costs. fee. Only Minitab offers a unique, integrated approach by providing software and services that drive business excellence from anywhere, thanks to the cloud.
- The main statistical tests include t-test, one and two ratios, normality test, chi-squared test, and equivalence test.
- Access state-of-the-art data analytics and explore your data further with our advanced analytics and open source integrations. Predict smartly, compare alternatives, and forecast your business with ease using our revolutionary predictive analytics techniques.
- Use classic methods in Minitab Statistical Software, integrate with the open source languages R or Python, or enhance your capabilities further with machine learning algorithms such as Classification Trees and Regression Trees (CART®). ) or TreeNet® and
- Random Forest®, now available in the Minitab Predictive Analytics Module.
- Seeing is believing. Visuals can help communicate your findings and achievements through correlation charts, graded scatter plots, bubble charts, box charts, dot charts, histograms, heatmaps, parallel charts, time series charts and more.
- Graphs update continuously as data changes, and our cloud-enabled web app allows for fast, secure sharing of analytics.
System requirements of Minitab 21
- Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- RAM*: 64-bit system: 4 GB of memory or more recommended
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ Dual Core, with SSE2 . technology
- Hard disk space: 2 GB available (minimum)
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
Minitab 21 Free Download
Minitab 21.3 Multilingual x64
How to install Minitab 21
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the place where you just installed the software path “C:\Program Files\Minitab\Minitab 21“
- Block software with firewalls using the Firewall App Blocker
- Done, watch the video installation instructions detailed step by step.