Table of Contents
mIRC is a powerful Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, in multiplayer group conferences use or in private discussions. is an advanced chat application that provides you with a powerful social platform that creates a virtual connection through which you can connect and message your friends living on the other side of the world. .
It is a comprehensive application packed with many options for configuring posts, chat rooms, and service connections. MIRC includes a functional, well-organized and highly configurable graphical interface and supports many of the same functions as file exchange, alerts, SSL encryption, proxy usage and more.
The program has a powerful scripting language that can be used to automate mIRC to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from gaming to network communications. It is an ideal tool for communication using the IRC protocol that allows you to open different windows simultaneously with different chats, create lists with your favorite networks and channels, maintain lists contact and configure the notification system according to your needs. Using this smart tool, you can connect and disconnect easily and enjoy hours of group or private chat about whatever interests you.
It can list all available channels for a given server as well as give the user the ability to enter it manually, in case the channel is not listed. Communication through mIRC can be voice chat or texting, with clear voice messages, message logging and more. In addition, it also supports features such as muting one person if the other person is not interested in listening, ignoring, throwing stones or banning the user from a specific channel to revoke the person’s access to the channel. use that.
Features of mIRC
- The powerful Internet Relay Chat client for Windows can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world.
- Ability to communicate in multi-user group conferences or in one-on-one private discussions.
- Provides you with a powerful social platform that creates a virtual connection through which you can connect and message your friends living on the other side of the world.
- Comes with a rich set of options to configure posts, chat rooms, and service connections.
- Provides a clean, well-organized and functional, highly configurable graphical interface.
- Supports a wide range of similar functions such as file exchange, alerts, SSL encryption, proxy usage and more.
- There is a powerful scripting language for automating mIRC for creating applications.
- Perform a wide range of functions from gaming to network communication.
- Allows you to open multiple windows simultaneously with different chats.
- Create lists for your favorite networks and channels.
- Maintain your contact list and configure the notification system according to your needs.
- Keeps you connected to enjoy hours of group or private chat about anything that interests you.
- Enable communication by voice chat or texting, with clear voice messages, message logging and more.
- Supports features like muting one person if the other doesn’t want to listen.
System requirements of mIRC
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 /11
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
mIRC Free Download
How to install mIRC
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Patch file and press Patch and then find the mirc.exe file path C:\Program Files (x86)\mIRC
- Run the keygen file and enter the software