Acoustica Mixcraft Recording Studio 9
Mixcraft Recording Studio 9 is a complete music studio including 16 virtual instruments and 35 effects. Record unlimited number of virtual sounds and instruments, edit, cut and mix audio easily, add tons of effects and automation, mix and master your projects with WAV, MP3 and other formats. another form.
Mixcraft’s huge collection of royalty-free studio loops are organized into Song Kits, to create music that is extremely easy – no music training required! More than 7,500 loops, music beds, sound effects and templates to produce professional music quickly and easily. Put finishing touches on videos or other works with our comprehensive collection of sound effects and music beds. Improved audio browser for quick auditions and sound selection. Favorites star allows quick recall of frequently used sounds.
Features of Mixcraft Recording Studio 9
- Rock your home with auto-synced, constantly-synchronized audio and MIDI clip clips.
- Incredibly flexible performance board. Create mixes and mashups with audio warping and song cutting.
- Work with the Performance Board at your fingertips with the Novation Launchpad, MIDI controller or even your computer keyboard and jamming along with Mixcraft’s powerful virtual instruments. Record loops directly to grid positions of the Performance Table to instantly create live loop performances.
- The shipping tables and details are not removable and can be placed anywhere around your desktop. The carriage can be moved to the top of the software if desired and the controls can be left, logical or right centered.
- New effects from ToneBoosters. Great reverb, versatile effects, useful parametric equalizer, compressor and limiter, effective noise cancellation, and more. Includes lots of virtual instruments, including simulation of classical instruments, rock organ and electric piano. Build your own beats and sounds with the new exclusive Omni and Alpha Samplers redefining ease of use.
- In addition to auto-bend, Acoustica has added auto-pitch to each audio clip and a key tempo envelope for smooth tempo gradients. All effects and virtual instruments can now be controlled with tempo synchronized LFOs for music and rhythm effects.
- A complete Eurorack-style digital module synthesizer proposes 45 modules and hundreds of presets. Experiment with the infinite power of modular synthesis to create large, deeply complex arrays.
System requirements of Mixcraft Recording Studio
- Windows 7 SP1, 8 or 10 (64 or 32 bit)
- 8 GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz dual core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB or Firewire audio device
Mixcraft Recording Studio 9 Free Download
Acoustica Mixcraft Recording Studio 9.0 Build 458 Multilingual x64
How to install Mixcraft Recording Studio 9
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, select Try
- Run File Host Patch with Run As Administrator
- Open the software and register to use KeyGen
- Detailed installation video tutorial