Table of Contents
Mountain Duck is a fast and powerful yet simple to use application that allows you to easily and quickly mount servers and cloud storage as disks in Finder on macOS and File Explorer on Windows. It is an efficient application that allows you to open, edit and manage files remotely with any application and work on a local drive. It supports all major protocols to connect to any server you want, including FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Azure Cloud Storage, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Dropbox, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift . runs in your menu bar, allowing you to quickly connect and disconnect from various hosting services. You can add as many servers or cloud storage accounts as you want.
A very powerful utility that can mount cloud storage and servers as disks in File Explorer, Mountain Duck 4 makes it easy for users to handle remote storage. It’s a simple and modern app that saves a lot of time and improves workflow. Many customizations and settings are available to work with different types of storage in remote locations. With synchronization features, users can efficiently backup local disks and even synchronize cloud storage with local drives for offline data viewing.
Features of Mountain Duck
- A comprehensive app for mounting volumes in file explorer
- Simple and straightforward app with self-explanatory tools
- Get maximum performance and better productivity
- Smart synchronization features with more accurate and better results
- Provides support for working offline with sync features
- Provides a simple and intuitive interface that allows you to quickly connect and disconnect from various hosting services.
- Allows you to add as many servers or cloud storage accounts as you like.
- Offers a wide range of tools and features that make it a lot easier for you to manage your cloud storage accounts and FTP, SFTP or WebDAV servers.
- Download and upload in background with status bar icon
- Integrated context menu and quick access to settings
- Works with all remote storage locations and cloud services
- Allows working with Google Drive, Dropbox, Blackblaze B2, OneDrive, etc.
- Check history and progress on Windows environment
- Full support for FTP and SFTP connections as well as WebDAV is also supported
System requirements of Mountain Duck
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/11 (Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- Installation drive: at least free space: 1GB
Mountain Duck Free Download
Mountain Duck 22.214.171.12470 (x64) Multilingual
How to install Mountain Duck
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software, just Next continuously
- Copy Patch to the place where you just installed the software “C:\Program Files\Mountain Duck“
- Run the Patch file with Run as Administrator and press Patch to find the file “Mountain Duck.exe“