Table of Contents
MultiLattice is a powerful addon for Blender that enhances the functionality of lattice objects, enabling users to create intricate and complex lattice deformations with ease. With MultiLattice, Blender users gain greater control over lattice points, allowing for precise manipulation, modification, and animation of objects.
This addon provides a wide range of tools and features, such as creating multiple lattices, applying different lattice resolutions, and generating smooth deformations. Whether it’s for character rigging, organic modeling, or architectural design, MultiLattice empowers Blender artists to unleash their creativity and achieve stunning visual results.
Features of MultiLattice
- Multiple Lattices: MultiLattice enables the creation of multiple lattices within a single object, allowing for more flexibility and control over deformations. Users can add, remove, and modify these lattices as needed.
- Lattice Resolutions: It provides the ability to adjust the resolution of each lattice individually. This feature allows users to control the level of detail in their deformations, optimizing performance and achieving desired results.
- Point Manipulation: MultiLattice offers precise control over lattice points, allowing users to manipulate and adjust them to create complex deformations. This makes it easier to achieve intricate and organic shapes.
- Smoothing: This addon provides smoothing options to create smooth, flowing deformations. Users can choose between different interpolation methods to achieve the desired level of smoothness for their lattice-based deformations.
- Animation Support: MultiLattice supports animation, enabling users to create dynamic deformations over time. It allows keyframing of lattice points, making it possible to create complex animations and achieve lifelike movements.
- Modifiers and Constraints: It integrates seamlessly with Blender’s modifier stack, allowing users to combine MultiLattice with other modifiers to further enhance deformations. Constraints can also be applied to control the behavior of lattice points in relation to other objects or variables.
- Customization Options: MultiLattice provides various customization options, such as adjustable falloffs, lattice falloff influence, and lattice visibility control. These options give users the flexibility to fine-tune their lattice deformations according to their specific needs.
MultiLattice System requirements
- 64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280 × 768 screen
- Mouse, touchpad or pen + tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Blender version 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
MultiLattice Free Download
How to install MultiLattice
- Install Blender First
- Open the software, click Edit (EDIT) → Preference → Plug-in (Aadd-ONS) → Install
- Restart Blender, you can see the installed plug -in in the file → user settings → plug -in