MultiScatter for 3ds Max
MultiScatter for 3ds Max is a plug-in for 3ds Max, based on VRayScatter technology designed to work not only with V-Ray but also with Arnold, Mental Ray, Corona, Octane, Maxwell, FStormRender (others have can be added using our SDK)
iCube R&D Group MultiScatter allows the rendering engine to create a large number of objects in the array. Support for 64-bit systems allows MultiScatter to create and send for display, such as a forest or even a city at a glance. The fast render times of objects with optimized RAM management make the scene very efficient.
The most interesting feature of MultiScatter is to quickly create an array of objects just before rendering. Those 500 000 objects were created in just 2 seconds before being displayed. Another outstanding MultiScatter possibility is to upload and download from VRayProxy memory if needed (when needed). This allows to apply polygonal models without lacking in productivity and RAM capacity.
Features of MultiScatter for 3ds Max
- Not only VrayProxy but any geometry is also supported
- Multiple objects in one Scatter
- Probabilistic structures for “clustered” objects
- Supports multithreading in all operations including views
- Select objects directly from a scene
- Materials, properties and animation depend on the scene objects.
- “Help Image” for new users (can be disabled).
- Revolutionary viewport preview – point.
- Diffuse color or wire color preview in viewport.
- Collision preview in viewport.
- Ability to create large numbers of objects in the array (hundreds of thousands and millions)
- Generate fast render times of objects with optimized RAM management
- Random transformations (scale, rotation) of the objects in the array
- Distributing objects based on bitmap or procedural map
- Scaling of objects based on bitmap or procedural map
- Real-time viewport preview of object position
- Different types of view previews of objects
- Special procedural map for MultiScatterTexture
System requirements of MultiScatter for 3ds Max
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 5 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
MultiScatter for 3ds Max Free Download
MultiScatter 1.618 For 3dsmax 2018-2021
MultiScatter For 3dsmax 2014-2029
For 3ds Max
How to install MultiScatter for 3ds Max
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the path C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 20xx\plugins