Multisim is a comprehensive and flexible application developed for SPICE simulation and circuit design. Combining the powerful capture and simulation capabilities of Multisim and the flexible routing of Ultiboard, we can present with MultiSim. With MultiSim you can increase productivity by designing and prototyping circuit designs in no time. This software application is most suitable in places where the schedule is quite short and the budget is quite tight. In such situations you need to design circuits not only in quick time but also without any errors.
This powerful program allows users to design complex circuits and simulations with maximum precision. It offers a professional, modern and well-established development environment and it is known for its configurability and outstanding user interface. It integrates industry-standard SPICE simulation with an interactive schematic environment for instant electronic circuit behavior visualization and analysis.
The program empowers educators to reinforce circuit theory and improve theory retention throughout the engineering curriculum. Researchers and designers use Multisim to reduce PCB prototype iterations and save development costs by adding powerful circuit analysis and simulations to the design process. It allows users to create any type of circuit as it offers a library of more than 4,000 objects and a system that checks for activation and deactivation with a small switch.
Features of Multisim
- A highly professional program for circuit simulation and design
- You can design analog, digital and electronic circuits and simulations
- Provides a clear, attractive and user-friendly interface with precise tool placement
- The behavior of the circuit can be simulated using the SPICE simulator.
- Accelerate design with automation.
- Efficient control of parts and copper positions.
- Ability to reinforce theory with interactive circuit simulation
- Visualize simulation results with new probes for voltage, current and power
- Ability to compare simulated and real measurement data from NI ELVIS inside Multisim
System requirements of Multisim
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB RAM required
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
- Display: 1024 x 768 pixels
Multisim Free Download
Multisim 14.3 Professional (x86-x64) Multilanguage
How to install Multisim
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Mount the ISO file, run Setup to install the software
- The installation has omitted the online modules, so it needs to be unchecked
- After the installation is complete, run the file “NI License Activator 1.2.exe” and activate the whole thing