Navicat Data Modeler 3
Navicat Data Modeler 3 is a professional application to deal with database designs and support for various logical, conceptual, and physical model designs.
A powerful database design solution, Navicat Data Modeler provides full support to handle different types of data models. It provides an intuitive user interface with self-explanatory options and reliable database design and modeling features along with reverse engineering tools. The application also provides support for advanced SQL printing models and many other graphic models.
It allows you to visually design database structures, perform reverse / transitional engineering processes, import models from ODBC data sources, create complex SQL / DDL, and print models. file and more.
Simplify the task of creating complex entity relational models and create SQL scripts with a simple click. It supports various database systems, including MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
Use different SQL scripts as well as support for importing ODBC data models. This powerful application allows users to create physical models as well as enable users to handle database relationships. Build database interface and build corresponding SQL scripts with just one click.
Features of Navicat Data Modeler 3
- Powerful database design application
- Support the design of conceptual, logical and physical models
- Write various commands and run the scripts
- Provides reliable solutions for database design
- Provides full support for printing models
- Advanced processing of DDL and SQL for database design
- Reverse engineering process and ODBC data model import
- Print models with minimal effort
- Working with data in a completely intuitive way without entering text commands
- Support many database tools
- Ability to build conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Ability to reverse engineer database and build ER diagram on it
- Ability to compare and synchronize changes of two databases
- Ability to build SQL scripts automatically
- Support MariaDB, MySQL, SQL, Oracle, SQLite and Postgre SQL
- Compare and synchronize SQL files
- Generate SQL scripts and more
System requirements of Navicat Data Modeler 3
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Navicat Data Modeler 3 Free Download
Navicat Data Modeler Premium 3.1.10 x64
Navicat Data Modeler Premium 3.1.10 x86
How to install Navicat Data Modeler 3
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run File KeyGen to activate the software
- See the video for detailed installation instructions