NCH Switch Audio Converter
NCH Switch Audio Converter converts almost any audio file to another file type with Audio file format converter for Windows. It can convert mp3, wav or wma format and more to the format you choose. Switch Converter is very easy to use. Just add the files you want to convert to the list, select the format you want to use, then click the convert button. Automatically standardize sound during conversion. Access the online database to add song information as you convert.
Automatically standardize sound during conversion. Access the online database to add song information as you convert. Enter multiple file formats at once and convert to an output format. Play the music in the Switch before converting. Import and convert playlists (m3u and ask). Import video files and extract audio (avi, Mov, mpeg).
Add audio files from Windows Explorer from the Right-clicking menu. Customize conversion options Right-click your mouse to create three different “Quick Conversion” options.
The MP3 encoder supports constant or variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with an optional error correction and stereo mode. The WAV encoder supports sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM as well as a number of other audio codecs. Maximum of 32000 files can be converted in a batch.
Can be run from the command line to automate with other applications. Optimized CPU usage and efficient code allows the fastest conversion time.
Features of Switch Audio Converter
- Convert between over 40 audio file formats
- Music tags are preserved for supported formats (e.g. MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC and OGG)
- Import and convert playlists (M3U and PLS)
- Extract audio from DVDs and video files (e.g. AVI, MOV, MPEG)
- Access online database to add song information
- Listen to the music before converting
Batch convert multiple audio files at once
- Convert from multiple file formats at once
- Use your right-click menu to convert audio files directly from Windows Explorer
- Automatically standardize sound during conversion
- MP3 encoder for constant or variable bit rates
- WAV encoder and FLAC converter support a wide range of sample rates
- Use as command line plugin to automate with software to convert or compress audio files
- Convert audio files for your iPod, phone or tablet
- Compress audio files to save hard drive space
- Convert to MP3 or M4R for use as a ringtone
- Converting audio files is not supported by other software
- Extract audio bites from video files or DVDs
- Open formats are not supported by your audio editor
- Create compressed MP3 files for easy online sharing
System requirements of Switch Audio Converter
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Switch Audio Converter Free Download
NCH Switch Audio Converter v8.18
How to install Switch Audio Converter
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the KeyGen file and press Patch Hosts
- Open the software and enter the key. If not ok, you can Generate and enter another key
- See the video for detailed installation instructions