NextLimit Maxwell for Cinema 4D
NextLimit Maxwell for Cinema 4D is a standalone package that contains its own rendering engine designed and fully integrated into Cinema 4D.
This product has been specifically designed to render in Cinema 4D with the simple yet comprehensive Maxwell toolbar. It brings you advanced Maxwell Render technology in a simple, closed package.
Lets you organize the rendering of scenes and three-dimensional objects in a familiar interface without breaking the functions of the 4D Cinema and Maxwell Render. The augmented reality of the objects displayed as a result of the rendering has a simple explanation – the use of a unique technology of the physical model.
By rejecting the typical photonic model, the video quality is improved. In a single case, the functions of Cinema 4D and Maxwell Render are used effectively.
Features of Maxwell for Cinema 4D
- The completely rewritten MULTI-GPU engine provides speeds up to 50 times faster than high-end CPUs, maintains Maxwell quality and delivers results in minutes or even seconds.
- New cloud rendering service is integrated in Maxwell Studio and supported plugins. Just click the button and the Maxwell scene will be displayed by the fastest machines (96 cores) available in the cloud.
- Now the light can be grouped and controlled just like individual transmitters in Multilight’s ’emixer’. Useful for keeping MXI files more compact, reducing memory capacity and reducing complexity in multi-player scenes.
- Studio interface and Maxwell Render can be suitable for high resolution screens such as 4K or higher.
System requirements of Maxwell for Cinema 4D
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Maxwell for Cinema 4D Free Download
NextLimit Maxwell 5 v5.0.0 for Cinema_4D_R14-R21
How to install Maxwell for Cinema 4D
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Maxwell folder to the “C:\ProgramData\Next Limit\Maxwell” path.
- Copy the entire file in Patched to the path “C:\Program Files\Next Limit\Maxwell Render 5“
- See the video for detailed installation instructions