Table of Contents
NextLimit Maxwell for Maya
NextLimit Maxwell for Maya provides seamless integration, allowing you to work comfortably in the Maya interface. This product has been specifically designed to render in Maya with the simple yet comprehensive Maxwell toolbar. It brings you advanced Maxwell Render technology in a simple, closed package.
Due to its nature, Maxwell Render allows users to create accurate and extremely realistic images. Maxwell Render is a recognized standard for architectural visualization, product design, jewelry, film production, scientific research and other high-end rendering markets, and is leading the way in quality. export.
Maxwell Render is a rendering engine that accepts models and scenes created in 3D or CAD applications. Some of these applications are supported directly through the Maxwell Render plugin; others can be used with Maxwell Render by importing geometry into Maxwell Studio, a software component.
Features of Maxwell for Maya
- Render your RealFlow particles directly with Maxwell Render, meshing the point cloud at the time of rendering.
- The Pixar Open Subdiv feature only splits object surfaces when rendering – saving space and transferring data.
- Display an image using all your computers or set each computer to display an animated frame. Full control and flexibility.
- Cases are a great way to save memory when rendering. They are great for creating vegetation, bricks, furniture or any other widely repetitive geometry in your scene.
- Alpha, Z-buffer, Shadow, Material-Id, Object-Id, Motion Vector, Roughness, Fresnel, Normals, etc. Create unlimited ‘layers’ of custom alphabets and add any objects to those layers to isolate them.
- Define a specific area of your image to be displayed at a higher sampling rate than the rest – giving full rendering power to the areas most needed.
- The deep image format stores colors as well as depth information on each pixel, making it easy to combine rendered objects together as well as eliminating complicated edge elements. Export to EXR or DTEX format, in rgba or alpha.
- The Python SDK allows you to write custom tools such as extracting certain channels from the MXI string, creating documents quickly, managing network rendering and more.
- The Alembic file format allows for very efficient storage of geometry and other scene data, which can now be referenced directly in Maxwell. Support for Alembic includes static and animation geometry as well as particles. It also works with the Alembic Exocortex CRATE suite of plugins.
- Refresh can be set to Automatic or On Demand.
- The preview image can be extracted so that it displays in a floating window.
- You can add text notes to the document.
- You can edit different rendering settings of the preview (SL, time, subject, etc.).
- You will find a new button for editing documents in an independent document editor if you wish.
System requirements of Maxwell for Maya
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Maxwell for Maya Free Download
NextLimit Maxwell 5 v5.0.6 for Maya 2016-2020
How to install Maxwell for Maya
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Maxwell folder to the “C:\ProgramData\Next Limit\Maxwell” path.
- Copy the entire file in Patched to the path “C:\Program Files\Next Limit\Maxwell Render 5“
- See the video for detailed installation instructions