NextLimit Maxwell for SketchUp
NextLimit Maxwell for SketchUp is an independent package that contains its own rendering engine designed and integrated completely into SketchUp. No other application is launched when you exit your exit, nor does it require exporting to any external application. So, besides the easy-to-use features of the plugin itself, there’s no new interface to learn!
Wherever appropriate, unnecessary items have been optimized, leaving what was intended to be a very simple and straightforward, yet complete interface for Maxwell Render from within SketchUp. Maxwell SketchUp provides seamless integration with SketchUp. This product has been designed to display in SketchUp with the Maxwell toolbar.
Features of NextLimit Maxwell for SketchUp
- You do not need to be an expert to get optical images from your 3d models. It is extremely easy to use and you will be amazed at the results!
- Not only compatible with your usual SketchUp materials, but also MXM Maxwell materials. This means you will have access to thousands of free, ready-to-use MXM from our online community-based library. A large supply of premium, refined materials, just a few clicks away!
- It is fully integrated so you can apply materials, lighting and cameras and then render without having to leave the SketchUp interface. You don’t need any additional applications and no external programs – they all take place inside SketchUp, so it’s easy!
- The Maxwell rendering engine for SketchUp gives you real-time preview of your final image. Every time you change the camera, lighting or materials in your scene, the preview will instantly update. And you can also save the rendered image at any time without interrupting the rendering process.
- And if you purchase the Maxwell licensed version for Sketchup, it includes a full production quality reimbursement tool – equipped to handle complex lighting more efficiently.
System requirements of NextLimit Maxwell for SketchUp
- OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016.
- CPU: Intel® Core2 Processor 2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 and above
- Memory: 1GB RAM minimum. 16GB RAM memory is highly recommended
- Capacity: 1.7 GB of available hard-disk space for installation
- GPU: OpenGL driver is accelerated
NextLimit Maxwell for SketchUp Free Download
NextLimit Maxwell 5 v5.0.2 for SketchUp 2017-2020
How to install NextLimit Maxwell for SketchUp
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Maxwell folder to the “C:\ProgramData\Next Limit\Maxwell” path.
- Copy the entire file in Patched to the path “C:\Program Files\Next Limit\Maxwell Render 5“
- See the video for detailed installation instructions