Table of Contents
NI AWR Design Environment
NI AWR Design Environment is one of the most popular and relevant programs for planning and regenerating highly recurrent RF circuits, for example, enhancers, mixers, oscillators, etc. This product is one of the specific programs of collecting broadcast communications and is reasonable for media and utility professionals and experts, just like anyone working on the plan of RF and Microwave circuits.
This platform helps designers manage integrated circuits, simulations and verifications (ICs), package and verify, addressing all aspects of circuit behavior to achieve optimum performance and connectivity. Reliable results for first success.
Features of NI AWR Design Environment
- Provides front-to-back physical design with electrical layout design and dynamic linkage
- Components placed in electrical diagrams automatically generate synchronized physical layouts based on libraries of standard, custom, and / or supplier components provided.
- Integrating circuit, system and EM simulation technologies to study linear and nonlinear network behavior. Designers can perform on-site EM extraction of connections, develop component specifications from system link budgets, and analyze equipment performance with system test benches for communication standards.
- Support complex decentralized projects with parameterized child circuits for easy optimization and adjustment. Sub-circuits, systems or based on EM can quickly be developed and used to create larger, more complex networks common to today’s RF terminal circuits.
- Third-party interoperability with industry standard tools enables design data exchange to import diagrams or netlist, bidirectional EM simulation, electrical rule test (ERC) / norm test design principles (DRC) versus diagrams (LVS) and GDSII exports ready to produce.
- In addition, robust productivity analysis and optimization solves manufacturing tolerances for stronger designs and higher margins.
- The powerful application programming interface (API) extends the capabilities of the software in popular programming languages, provides user-defined scripts to automate common or complex tasks, and custom design streams.
System requirements of NI AWR Design Environment
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB Ram.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB required.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo and above.
NI AWR Design Environment Free Download
NI AWR Design Environment 14.04r Build 9307×64
How to install NI AWR Design Environment
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Cr@ck to path “C:\Program Files (x86)\AWR\AWRDE\14” and “C:\Program Files (x86)\AWR\AWRDE\14\ analyst“
- Open the software, select Set Location, navigate to the “license.lic” file and click Close
- Reopen the software and select the license to use only
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step