Table of Contents
NI LabVIEW 2021
NI LabVIEW 2021 is a system engineering software for diagramming and solving by data acquisition and processing with support for measurement tools.
A powerful diagramming tool for problem solving, LabVIEW is one of the reliable systems engineering software that collects and processes data for various purposes. This professional tool ensures that users can easily create diagrams as it can create complex control systems and independent tools. Automate data processing and create monitoring applications with ease.
Furthermore, this powerful application can record data and process it to produce results. Perform various tests and experiments to visualize the results. The simple user interface supports the user to do all the operations. It provides a comprehensive graphical programming approach along with support for hardware configuration, data measurement, and debugging features. There are various analysis algorithms and a wide range of powerful features for data processing and processing.
Features of NI LabVIEW 2021
- Graphical programming method for visualization of applications
- Complete system engineering environment to create diagrams
- Collect and process data from different tools to produce results
- Management of measurement and control systems
- Trusted problem solving app
- Visualize the results of various experiments and tests
- Automate the data collection process
- Clear user interface with simple options
- Hardware integration with measurement tools
- Analyze signals and add sensors
- Intuitive design of complex control systems
- Various patterns and examples
System requirements of NI LabVIEW 2021
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB RAM required
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
- Display: 1024 x 768 pixels
NI LabVIEW 2021 Free Download
NI LabVIEW 2021 SP1 F1 (21.1.1) x64
How to install NI LabVIEW 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Mount the ISO file, run Setup to install the software
- The installation has omitted the online modules, so it needs to be unchecked
- After the installation is complete, run the file “NI License Activator 1.2.exe” and activate the whole thing