NUGEN Audio MasterCheck Pro
NUGEN Audio MasterCheck Pro is a plug-in that provides tools to ensure your music gets to the listeners it wants. Streaming apps, download stores, and podcasts all use data compression, volume normalization, or both. These processes can affect your track in unexpected ways: your loud, powerful mix may end up uneven and flat, or cut and distorted.
MasterCheck reveals these issues ahead of time and allows you to deliver masters that are perfectly tuned for specific playing systems. MasterCheck demonstrates the effect of volume normalization so you can find the right fit between perceived loudness and dynamics, and allows you to hear artifacts introduced by pre-encoding duration. You can quickly find the point at which these processes will begin to negatively impact the music, putting you back in control.
Through the ‘External Reference’ function, MasterCheck allows you to A/B with the reference to check the difference in magnitude, PLR and True Peak measurements. If desired, you can use ‘Difference to Match’ to compare the sound loudness for direct comparison.
‘Difference to fit’ can also be used to remove loudness from the FX sequence. This can be useful for assessing the impact of signal processing without being affected by the ‘feel good’ factor of sound enhancement.
With a resizable interface and multiple user configuration options, MasterCheck can easily be tailored to fit any situation. Dynamic color divisions for the PLR can be set up to indicate desired ranges, and clock divisions can easily be set up to show ‘safe zones’ indicating peaks between samples, etc.
Playout services essentially have a ‘mailbox’ through which they deliver your audio; if it doesn’t slide through the service will force it to match. A super-noise master could win the loudness war on CD, but would simply be rejected on any major streaming service. This leaves valuable space that you could have used for details and fleeting punches.
It is important to know how True Peak clipping can cause downstream distortion in encoded audio. Heavy compression will result in ‘fizzing’ sound and loss of stereo definition, especially with lower quality codecs.
Features of NUGEN Audio MasterCheck Pro
- Built-in noise meter
- Monitor PLR and PSR to avoid overcompression
- Determine codec distortion and adjust to compensate
- A/B reference at the right magnitude
- Prepare mixed dynamics to master
- Mastering digital music services
- Measure dynamic content
- Avoid line trimming xuống
- Sound level test suitable for FX . series
- Mastering podcasts and digital radio
System requirements of NUGEN Audio MasterCheck Pro
- Operating system: Win 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Hard Disk: 100 MB or more
- RAM: Recommended 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher
NUGEN Audio MasterCheck Pro Free Download
NUGEN Audio MasterCheck Pro v126.96.36.199
How to install NUGEN Audio MasterCheck Pro
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Use keygen to Active software
- It is a plugin so need main software to use like FL Studio