OkMap 17 Desktop is interactive software that works on a computer with purchased or scanned web or digital maps. OkMap can also import vector data from the most common formats and DEM data related to height information.
Through these maps, you can organize your roads by creating waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer screen, and upload this data to your GPS. OkMap sets up elevation data automatically and estimates travel time. Furthermore OkMap provides you also with autorouting and geocoding functions.
The data collected by your GPS can be downloaded to your computer, stored and displayed on a map. They can also be used to generate different types of statistics. By connecting the GPS to your laptop, you can plot your location on the map in real time. If you’re connected to a network, you can seamlessly send your location to a remote computer, or get the locations of your computer companions, and display related tracks on a map. in real time.
Features of OkMap 17
- Show web maps for more than 40 servers
- Ability to add a new custom web map server
- Edit/display raster maps (over 30 image formats)
- Show vector map
- Show hybrid map (raster + vector data)
- Ability to open multiple maps at once
- Top 10 most used map projections
- Represent coordinates in: degrees, degrees-minutes, degrees-minutes-seconds, UTM, ECEF, Georef, US National Grid, British Grid (Survey National Grid), Irish Grid, metric coordinates with operations custom projection
- Database with over 3200 predefined geographies
- Database with more than 750 landmarks
- Manage map widgets (icons, comments)
- Vector data management (points, multipoints, lines, polygons)
- Manage GPX data (waypoints, routes, routes)
- File Manager
- Select multiple objects with the mouse
- OkMap can also interface Google Maps and Google Earth. With Google Maps, you can see the maps and data you care about. With Google Earth, you can also view your paths and maps in 3D.
System requirements of OkMap 17
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB minimum free hard disk space
- Installed Memory: Minimum 1 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel multi-core processor or higher
OkMap 17 Free Download
OkMap 17.0.0 Multilingual x64
How to install OkMap 17
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack File to the path C:\Program Files\OkMap