Orpalis PaperScan is a powerful TWAIN and WIA scanning application with OCR engine that focuses on one idea making document collection an unprecedented ease for anyone.
Supports all the standard features and tools that a similar scanning application would have but also includes many other useful modules and functions. Users can add their Sticky Notes, Stamps, Highlights Text in their document. Users can also export their documents in various formats such as Jpeg, Tiff, PDF and Jbig2.
It operates a universal scan application which saves users time and effort from having to run another similar application for some options and settings. It offers a variety of customizations and full access to the application so that users can get what they want. Since it supports batch processing, it can scan multiple documents at the same time. With Quick Scan mode, users can scan their documents instantly without missing text or document quality
Features of Orpalis PaperScan
- Easily scan documents with different modes.
- Includes various standard tools and features.
- Unlimited batch scan / import of TWAIN & WIA.
- Save as single page PDF / A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
- Save as multipage TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF / A.
- Save as PDF / OCR.
- Image processing during batch acquisition: automatic decoding, angle rotation, border removal, punch removal, negative.
- Automatically delete blank pages.
- Supports scanning with separator sheets.
- Post image processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, cropping and more …
- Automatically detects colors.
- Support annotations.
- Supports PDF encryption (read and write).
- Support plane and document feeder.
- Supports two-sided scanning.
System requirements of Orpalis PaperScan
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Orpalis PaperScan Free Download
ORPALIS PaperScan Professional 3.0.116 Multilingual
How to install Orpalis PaperScan
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Enter Key in the Text file
- You must have a scanner. If you do not turn on the software, it will indicate that there is no device
- See detailed installation instructions video