Table of Contents
Palisade Decision Tools Suite
Palisade Decision Tools Suite is a suite of integrated programs for risk analysis and decision making under uncertainty. DecisionTools Suite software fully integrates with Microsoft Excel
Have you ever been faced with a complex, multi-stage decision as to the best strategy to test and drill for oil, or should we build a new plant or buy an existing one? What about bidding on a new project – what should you bid, and how should you react to your competitors’ bids? Or perhaps you are faced with determining the best litigation strategy is in a legal dispute, or the best set of medical tests and procedures to maximize your chances of recovery. multiply?
PrecisionTree helps you deal with these kinds of complex, sequential decisions. With PrecisionTree, you can visually map, organize, and analyze decisions using decision trees, right in Microsoft Excel. A decision tree is a quantitative diagram with nodes and branches representing different possible decision paths and random events. This helps you determine and calculate the value of all possible alternatives, so you can choose the best one with confidence.
Features of Palisade Decision Tools Suite
- @RISH is an add-in for Microsoft Excel that allows you to do risk analysis using Monte Carlo simulations. @RISK shows you virtually all possible outcomes for any given situation — and tells you how likely they are to happen. This means you can assess which risks to take and which to avoid — vital insight in today’s uncertain world.
- PrecisionTree Microsoft Excel helps solve complex sequential decision models by visually mapping, organizing, and analyzing decisions using decision trees. A decision tree is a quantitative diagram with nodes and branches representing different possible decision paths and random events.
- TopRank performs an automated “what if” sensitivity analysis on a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to answer these questions. Identify any output cells or cells or “bottom line” and TopRank will automatically find and change all input cells that affect your output.
- StatTools includes commonly used statistical procedures and provides the ability to add new, custom analyzes to Microsoft Excel. The accuracy of Excel’s built-in statistical calculations is often questioned, so StatTools does not use them.
- NeuralTools is a complex data mining application that uses neural networks in Microsoft Excel, making accurate new predictions based on patterns in your known data. NeuralTools mimics brain functions to “learn” your data structures, take in new inputs, and make intelligent predictions.
- Evolver is an optimized add-in for Microsoft Excel that uses innovative genetic algorithms (GA), OptQuest, and linear programming technology to quickly solve virtually any type of problem that can be modeled. digitize in Excel.
- RISKOptimizer combines @RISK’s Monte Carlo simulation technology, Palisade’s risk analysis plug-in, with the latest resolution technology to enable optimization of Excel spreadsheet models containing uncertain values .
System requirements of Palisade Decision Tools Suite
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard drive space: 1 GB minimum free hard drive
- Installed Memory: Minimum RAM 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor
Palisade Decision Tools Suite Free Download
Palisade Decision Tools Suite 5.5.1 Industrial
How to install Palisade Decision Tools Suite
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “Cr@ck” to the location where the path software has been installed “C:\Program Files (x86)\Palisade\System“