Table of Contents
Pano2VR Pro 2020 allows you to publish your panoramic photos within minutes. No matter what type of project you’re working on, whether it’s gigapixel panoramas or virtual tours with hundreds of buttons, Pano2VR will help you quickly get your project started on desktop as well as mobile devices. Pano2VR is a very good and easy to use panoramic imaging software with a few options to configure and display suitable for conversion. Converting a panorama into a regular cylinder leaves you with the darkest and darkest color or another color that’s truly lifeless space. Pano2VR provides an extremely user-friendly feature to fix that by using a patch tool.
The program is very, very powerful, and in the end, they have gotten smaller and smaller features in these areas and because of its universality. Pano2VR provides as a specialized tool to create photo spheres based on the changes of cylindrical images. Works with all popular source image types that work with Adobe Flash, HTML 5, QTVR. This application is designed for source data files in JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSD, Radiance HDR and QuickTime VR formats. Before creating interactive panoramas, you will need to set screen parameters and format the results
Features of Pano2VR Pro
- Manual routing, with support for differential pairs, multiple trace routing, battery swaps and port swaps.
- Gigapixel images with variable projections are created in Animation Editor and used as auto rotation in HTML5 Output. Check out animation output on YouTube.
- Add some motion to your panorama by embedding a video into a still panorama. This example shows videos that are pinned and aligned throughout the scene.
- Build nested menus using multiple categories. Add this menu to a project using the Thumbnail Menu with the Category component and customize it to your needs or build it from scratch.
- Pano2VR supports non-spherical gigapixel images. This example of Tower Bridge in London is a flat, interactive, gigapixel panorama.
- Stitched in custom shapes and pads.
- Library components management footprint.
- Support for Flexi-Rigid design.
- Support for embedded components.
System requirements of Pano2VR Pro
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Pano2VR Pro Free Download
How to install Pano2VR Pro
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Cr@ck file to the “C:\Program Files\Pano2VR6” path
- Open the software and enter the key in the text file
- Block software with firewalls using the Firewall App Blocker (this step is important)
- See the video for detailed installation instructions