PassFab for Office
PassFab for Office is an efficient application that provides a simple yet effective solution to help fix your word password loss problem. to recover passwords from your Microsoft Office documents without data loss or damage. The first attack is used when you completely forgot the password of the Office file, the second attack is used when you still remember part of it, such as password length, character set, etc.
A great tool when you need to handle a lot of confidential documents and don’t want others to access them. It can assist you to recover all different codes for a lot of encrypted files when you forget any file.
This process is simple. You just need to select the encrypted Word, Excel or PowerPoint document, choose the recovery method, and the program will take care of the rest. Three attack modes are included in the recovery: Dictionary Attack, Brute Force Attack with Mask Attack, Violent Attack. It can recover passwords of several document formats, including *.xls, *.xlsx, *.doc, *.docx, *.ppt, *.pptx. without causing data loss.
Features of PassFab for Office
- Instant access to password-protected documents in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, and more).
- Speed up password recovery with multi-core CPU and GPU acceleration.
- Supports nearly all versions of Microsoft Office applications from 97 to 2016.
- All-in-one Office Password Recovery Toolkit
- 3 ways to decrypt MS Office password protected documents
- Incredible recovery speed boost to recover lost passwords
- Clean and user-friendly interface
System requirements of PassFab for Office
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
PassFab for Office Free Download
PassFab for Office 188.8.131.52 Multilingual
How to install PassFab for Office
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the place where the software has been installed “C:\Program Files (x86)\PassFab for Office“