PassFab for PPT
PassFab for PPT is a professional software used to remove the security password set for PowerPoint files easily and quickly. Working with this utility is very easy and there is no need to install the Office suite, just select the PowerPoint file you want and wait a few minutes for the software to recover the password. PassFab for PPT helps you break and unlock PowerPoint files by providing three different recovery methods. The first method is when you completely forgot the password of the PowerPoint file, the second method is in case you still have to remember some of it, such as password length, character set, etc. In the third method, the software , the password Searches for possible passwords based on a complete set of possible passwords. You can use any of these methods depending on your needs.
When operating PassFab for PPT, you can’t help but notice how easy it is to find all the options. Nothing is hidden or misplaced. The settings are well explained and seem appropriate. The icons are the right size and the overall design looks well-balanced, not too futuristic, not too old. Other than that, the app, by itself, works flawlessly. No stutters and hiccups makes your experience as smooth as imaginable.
PassFab for PPT is an application that most people will find useful, as long as they have problems with regaining access to password-protected PPT content. The functionality of this app is focused on one issue, which means it doesn’t offer too many options when it comes to usage. You need it or you don’t. As far as this program is concerned, what is advertised is exactly what you get, a capable PPT password unlocker.
Features of PassFab for PPT
- Professional PPT Password Unlocker recovers passwords for encrypted MS PowerPoint presentation files. Make it easy to open your memorable slideshow without a password.
- The app has three specific ways you can recover your password. The first and probably most effective way is to use a dictionary, a file containing words you believe could be part of a password. You can upload your own file or use the file provided by the application.
- You can also choose to use brute force when opening the document, which means you allow the app to search through possible combinations.
- In this particular case, you can either let the app do its job, or you can contribute some ideas (password length, first letter, last letter, etc.), narrowing down the search. sword.
- Using brute force to find a password without any additional tips or suggestions can take a while and not have the promised results. Whatever the choice, try to remember the password as much as possible if you want a higher success rate.
System requirements of PassFab for PPT
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
PassFab for PPT Free Download
PassFab for PPT 184.108.40.206 Multilingual