PGWare PCBoost 5
PGWare PCBoost 5 is a utility designed to optimize PC performance by allowing users to prevent various processes from running on startup. PCBoost includes a Windows registry repair utility designed to fix potentially corrupted registry entries by scanning entries that point to various files that no longer work on the PC. The necessity and usefulness of registry cleaners is a controversial topic, with experts disagreeing about their benefits.
PCBoost allows you to run programs such as games, video production, photo editing software and any software that requires excessive processing power to run much faster than originally designed software. With minimal effort, you can instantly force programs & games to run faster on your computer without having to buy new hardware. Most programs are designed to use the minimum amount of CPU (processor) that often leads to the CPU not working and not being used to its full potential, with PCBoost, your computer can take advantage of it. This advantage by allocating more CPU power to the current active application.
Features of PGWare PCBoost 5
- PCBoost converts process running priorities between High and Real-Time, depending on the active window at a given time, so you can even end up with a slower machine in case something goes wrong. .
- There is also a processor benchmark test that tries to determine access on speed per second, clock speed, speed of small and large integer calculations, all designed to help you identify Set the speed of your processor.
- On the other hand, PCBoost statistics and history shows you the total processor and available processor usage, as well as the currently accelerated window and its priority.
- The ability to set up applications that run on the fastest processor cores available is quite welcome for multi-core CPU systems. The cores are automatically changed every 2 minutes so the load is balanced.
- All things considered, PCBoost can prove to be useful but there is no guarantee that you will get better performance when using it.
System requirements of PGWare PCBoost 5
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP / 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
PGWare PCBoost 5 Free Download
PGWare PCBoost 126.96.36.1990 Multilingual
How to install PGWare PCBoost 5
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run File KeyGen> Press Patch hosts
- Choose the right software and press Generate
- Enter Key into the software is done
- See the video for detailed installation instructions