PGWare SuperRam 7
PGWare SuperRam 7 helps your computer run faster, controls the memory installed on your computer and manages it better than Windows.
SuperRam makes your computer run faster by effectively controlling and managing the memory on your computer. If you find your computer running slowly, this is usually because the memory (RAM) runs out of usable space. When the memory space is lower, Windows will start opening programs to the Windows page file; This page file is a computer hard drive much slower than RAM.
SuperRam continuously runs in the background on your computer and determines when the memory on your computer is about to reach a low threshold; Once it reaches this threshold, it immediately frees memory back to the computer and makes programs run faster because they have access to physical memory. SuperRam’s settings allow you to freely adjust and change this low memory threshold and give you the ability to determine the amount of memory to free up for Windows. SuperRam gives you full control over how the memory works on your computer and allows you to fine-tune the way your computer works.
Features of PGWare SuperRam 7
- Optimize computer memory by freeing wasted memory back to the computer.
- Works in the background to release memory to reasonable values to maintain system stability.
- Intuitive representation in the system tray shows the computer memory available to the system.
- Fully customizable to the settings and options you choose.
- The easy and intuitive user interface performs memory optimization in real time.
- SuperRam can even run when no user is logged in to allow server systems to free up memory leaks or grant server software access to more RAM.
- Memory benchmarking has been added to get an estimate of how fast and stable your computer’s memory is.
- Full custom settings give users full control over how the operating memory empowers users to control their computers.
System requirements of PGWare SuperRam 7
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP / 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
PGWare SuperRam 7 Free Download
PGWare SuperRam 220.127.116.110 Multilingual
How to install PGWare SuperRam 7
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run File KeyGen> Press Patch hosts
- Choose the right software and press Generate
- Enter Key into the software is done
- See the video for detailed installation instructions