Acoustica Pianissimo Virtual Grand Piano is a professional package that is equipped with different piano models and presents ready to use and customize with different effects and filters. It is a unique and abundant grand piano. The application combines and combines playback of piano models and uses advanced models to design and create impressive piano sounds and sounds.
Acoustica Pianissimo Virtual Grand Piano includes high quality piano sound. To improve the warmth in piano models, the application uses complex signal processing and signaling to achieve the correct warmth requirement. This app has a professional studio quality reverb effect algorithm to add detail depth and surroundings.
This package includes 256 polyphonic voices and has advanced control over velocity and timbre response. The application has the optimal load on the CPU without affecting the processes or background services.
Features of Pianissimo
- Contains 250MB of high-quality samples, four-fold from a Steinway ™ Model D grand piano, enhanced with acoustic modeling technology to create rich, warm, expressive and expressive grand piano sound real high.
- Extremely professional integrated studio Reverb creates a highly realistic environment that puts the piano in a real sound space.
- Unrivaled sample programming creates a fluid, dynamic, expressive tone without the need for recognizable velocity conversion or other digital artifacts.
- The advanced sympathetic resonance model reproduces the subtlety shimmer of piano strings when the damper pedal is suppressed.
- Adjustable random piano sound, including mechanical noise from damping pedals and key release, for an unparalleled level of realism.
- 256 polyphonic voices and low CPU usage make the Pianissimo ideal for solo piano performance, studio productions and live performance.
- Adjustable piano lid, velocity curve, tone control, sympathetic resonance, reverb and chorus effects allow you to adjust the piano’s tone and response to match your playing style yours.
- Works in all major audio digital recording software packages (including Mixcraft ™) as a VSTi instrument plug-in.
- Stand-alone version features metronome, two track sequencer, and ability to blend down recording to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG Vorbis audio files.
System requirements of Pianissimo
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended).
- CPU 1.5 GHz (Dual Core 2 GHz recommended).
- Sound card or sound equipment.
- Recommended USB or MIDI control keyboard.
- Screen resolution @ 1024 x 768 or higher.
Pianissimo Free Download
How to install Pianissimo
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Enter the key in the txt file
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step