Table of Contents
Plating Generator And Greebles
The Plating Generator is a Blender add-on for 3D Modelers and Concept Artists that adds paneling patterns and maps multiple objects onto flat or curved mesh surfaces. It uses specially designed algorithms to generate different patterns from selected faces.
Plating generators generate patterns and textures that resemble different materials, such as metal or plastic, and can be customized to achieve specific effects. Greebles, on the other hand, are small, intricate details that are added to the surface of a model or object to enhance its visual complexity. Greebles can be used to create the illusion of mechanical parts, surface imperfections, or intricate designs. Both plating generators and greebles play integral roles in enhancing the overall visual quality and realism of digital models and objects.
Features of Plating Generator And Greebles
- Generate a panel lines or scatter smaller objects using a random seed.
- Use on flat or curved surfaces of faces.
- Choose from a range of completely customizable plating patterns.
- Save, re-use and share your own pre-set configurations, or choose from a variety of pre-bundled ones to get you started.
- Create your own greeble objects libraries or choose from the standard default library.
- The objects can either be created and edited separately or integrated into the base object.
- Go back and change the patterns and greebles from a fixed control panel at any time when they are created as separate objects.
- Create from a whole quad based mesh or on a sub selection of quad faces.
- Control the depth of the grooves, heights of the panels, thickness of the grooves, make corners rounded, and add bevel effects.
- Add your own materials and vary panel color through vertex colors.
- Greebles can either be overlapping or non-overlapping.
- Greebles can either conform to the shape of the face or maintain their proportions.
- Option to completely remove the grooves and leave the plates intact.
System requirementsPlating Generator And Greebles
- 64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280 × 768 screen
- Mouse, touchpad or pen + tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Blender version 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
Plating Generator And Greebles Free Download
Plating Generator And Greebles 2.1.0 for Blender
Plating Generator And Greebles 2.0.22 for Blender
How to install Plating Generator And Greebles
- Install Blender First
- Open the software, click Edit (EDIT) → Preference → Plug-in (Aadd-ONS) → Install
- Restart Blender, you can see the installed plug -in in the file → user settings → plug -in