PolyDamage for 3Ds Max
PolyDamage for 3Ds Max is a tool to quickly add destruction and imperfections to models. Nothing is perfect in real life, so adding more damage to your models will make them look more realistic. PolyDamage is a quick alternative to manually repair damage with other software packages.
This script does exactly what it says in the title: it takes whatever object you point to and divides it into as many parts as you specify.
PolyDamage adds realism to concrete walls, campuses, stones, and columns. PolyDamage quickly causes additional damage to corners and edges. As it is procedural, you can perform millions of damage variations of a single object. You can save the seed value of the damage and next time you can get the same result with this seed value. You can adjust the parameters and adjust the depth of the damage, or the amount of edge damage. Adjust the resolution slider to increase the level of detail in broken areas.
Features of PolyDamage for 3Ds Max
- An impressive application used to simulate destruction.
- Impressive plugin for creating particle effects in the movie and game industries.
- Provides larger procedural volume controls as well as the Shape Operators.
- SurfaceForce Operator allows you to create force fields and also allows you to replace particles directly.
- WaterLevel is a new granulator that offers many creative ways to generate particles.
- PolyDetail provides a unique material ID for damaged faces so you can apply special damaging material only to damaged faces.
System requirements of PolyDamage for 3Ds Max
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 5 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
PolyDamage for 3Ds Max Free Download
Polydamage v1.01 for 3ds Max 2013-2022
For 3ds Max
How to install PolyDamage for 3Ds Max
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Copy the file polydamage.mse to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 20XX\Plugins
- Open 3ds Max, drag the file polydamage_macro.ms into 3ds Max interface
- Go to menu Customize> Customize user interface> navigate to PolyDesign3D/PolyDamage