Table of Contents
PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2022
PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2022 is an impressive application that provides users with an intelligent 3D metrology digital ecosystem. It is the first single enterprise tool capable of performing all industrial manufacturing tasks including 3D metrology, design and more. It is equipped with all the features and modules that a standard user would require. It includes all the features and tools needed to handle their design from start to production.
InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2022 provides great tools to enhance and improve concurrent workflows. It has microscope support and allows users to customize settings and options to provide them with a comfortable and smooth working environment. It has a powerful and advanced model editor that provides users with reverse engineering. It is packed full of great features and tools like Control Reviewer which will also allow users to search, sort and filter the controls to highlight important results. It can also export controls in the specified association as well as the control system. With advanced technology and functionality, all results are precise and detailed.
PolyWorks provides advanced solutions to cover the complete product development cycle from part and tooling design and prototyping to final inspection of assembled products. Communicating directly with major brands and technologies of point and point cloud 3D measurement devices through plug-in extension modules, this common platform also supports a wide range of model file formats. polygons and origin point clouds.
Features PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2022
- Provide users with intelligent 3D measurement digital ecosystem.
- Capable of performing all industrial manufacturing tasks including 3D metrology, design and more.
- Equipped with all the features and modules that a standard user would require.
- Improve workflow and improve concurrency.
- Easily divide the test project into small and logical groups of controls known as Control Views.
- Bind individual controls to a specific data alignment and coordinate system, enabling Multi-Text Control Views.
- Supports microscopes and allows users to customize settings and options to provide them with a comfortable and smooth working environment.
- With advanced technology and functionality, all results are precise and detailed.
Powerful and advanced model editor provides users with reverse engineering.
System requirements of PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2022
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard drive space: 10 GB minimum free hard drive
- Installed Memory: Minimum RAM 6 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2022 Free Download
InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2022 x64
How to install PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy “SolidSQUADLoaderEnabler.reg” to C: drive and run
- Copy the folder “PolyWorks MS 2022” to the path “C:\Program Files\InnovMetric\PolyWorks MS 2022\“
- Right-click the file “server_install.bat” and select Run as Administrator
- Open the software to Tools > IMKey License Management > Floating keys – Client > Fill in the License Server Name: 23100@localhost > Apply > Close