Table of Contents
Power Surfacing RE for SolidWorks
Power Surfacing RE (Reverse Engineering) is the solution you need to get things done efficiently and quickly. Our Power Surfacing RE product has a unique set of tools that allow you to recreate shapes in SOLIDWORKS® from a wide variety of polygonal meshes. It is designed and developed for SolidWorks to improve it. It offers a huge collection of unique tools that allow users to debug SolidWorks software in various mesh forms such as mesh from 3D scanner, 3D sculpture program, finite element model, file 3D printer and online polygonal model database.
Power Surfacing RE includes an electrical surfacing tool that allows users to instantly design mesh shapes and evolve. It can also provide you with a fast performance and precision form that converts any Sub-D model to NURBS (Heterogeneous Logical Baseline) used for concrete constructions. trying. It shows the length for measuring the reference grid. It reduces design time for a complex surface of a project. On the other hand, it has a Design tool with the Face that works automatically. It can import and display the grid as a reference grid. It can import existing grids from your computer. It also supports SolidWorks file formats to organize workflow. It provides a well-developed graphical environment for users.
Features of Power Surfacing RE for SolidWorks
- New patent-pending technology allows customers to reverse engineer scanned meshes and capture / transform fine details of scanned meshes. With the patent-pending Power
- Surfacing RE technology, even large, highly detailed scans can be reverse-engineered into an editable, precise SOLIDWORKS geometry.
- Power Surfacing uniquely follows the scanned mesh flows and features when converting it to a NURBS / CAD geometry. The result is a super-accurate, editable, optimized model for use in a CAD environment.
- Power Surfacing is smart at dealing with scanned large meshes. It uses patent-pending technology to capture fine details without bloating. The result is a customized, optimized model based on the intended precision of the user.
- Power Surfacing can take SOLIDWORKS “Topology Research” models and turn that data into a usable SOLIDWORKS solid geometry.
- Even with the best scanners, the grids generated can contain errors and problems. The scanner may produce irregularities due to scanning inaccuracies or visibility (tears, lacerations, holes, overlap, etc.).
- Scanned objects may also have worn or damaged edges or surfaces (the scanner may be accurate, but the objects themselves may be damaged); but user can restore those damaged edges / surfaces to their original, intended form using Power Surfacing RE.
- Power Surfacing RE has automated tools for identifying problem areas in scanned mesh and tools to fix those problems with a minimal amount of effort.
System requirements of Power Surfacing RE for SolidWorks
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 350 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Power Surfacing RE for SolidWorks Free Download
Power Surfacing RE v6.1 for SolidWorks 2017-2021 x64
How to install Power Surfacing RE for SolidWorks
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- SolidWorks needs to be installed first
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack to the path “C:\Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp\SOLIDWORKS“