progeCAD 2020 Professional
progeCAD 2020 Professional is a general-purpose 2D/3D DWG/DWF/DXF native CAD, the proven low-cost replacement forAutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
progeCAD 2020 reads and writes AutoCAD DWG drawing files vv. 2.5 – to 2020. The progeCAD 2020 Professional software package is a fine solution for general technical drafting offering the standard CAD features as well as a series of handy tools facilitating daily design routines.
The new 2020 edition is also focused on the software general tune-up starting from its new engine IntelliCAD 9 and Teigha 4.3.2 with their input to greater software performance and stability, going to further enriching of the progeCAD existing functionality and finishing up with a series of new commands and options that are not missing in this edition either.
progeCAD 2020 has improved DWG files open and save time and, as always, is compatible up to the latest AutoCAD® DWG file format. The User Interface has been optimized adding new ToolPalettes for Blocks, Hatches and frequently used Commands; redesigning and rearranging menus; improving the display of texts for 4K monitors and more.
The smart restyling of some software components involved also the Publish command which dialog was redesigned and beefed up with new features in the print settings. All this will ensure that progeCAD remains modern, stable and inclusive.
Features of progeCAD 2020 Professional
- TOOL PALETTES. Ready-to-use Palettes for Blocks, Hatches and frequently used Commands. Easily customizable
- RECAP POINT CLOUDS. Improved support of PointCloud with ReCap (.rcp/.rcs) files and general formats like .pcg, .isd, .xyz, .ply, .las, .laz
- THE NEW BLOCKS PALETTE. An easy interface for inserting and editing of internal Blocks with Drag & Drop support
- AEC, CIVIL, GEOMAPS, MECHANICAL. Support for visualization and properties editing of Autodesk® special objects
- CONSTRUCTION LINES. The automated creation of lines through given points, oriented at a specified angle in the three-dimensional space
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE. Improved Open and Save time, the improved visualization of texts and entities using Anti-Aliasing technology and further optimization for 4K displays
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE TO DWG. The electronic signing of drawings certifies the author of a file and indicates whether the file has been altered since the digital signature was applied
- FORMULAS IN TABLES. Table Cells can contain formulas that do calculations related to the values in other Table Cells
- PRINT 3D HIDDEN. Print 3D Hidden with silhouette. Clean 3D prints on curved solid parts in Hidden Visual Style
- BLOCK EDITOR. The BEDIT Command provides a special authoring area to enable free drawing and editing of blocks geometry
- AREATEXT. The command calculates boundary area and places the text with the value in the center of the area
- ADDSELECTED. The creation of a new object of the same type and general properties of a selected object, yet with different geometric values
- NEW COMMANDS AND EXPRESS TOOLS: ARRAYPATH, CREATELINETYPE, DIMPOLY, SCALETEXT, CHANGEBLOCK, OFFSETSMART and many more…
System Requirements for progeCAD 2020
- Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/ 8 / 8.1 / 10
- CPU: Intel or AMD Pentium equivalent, or more powerful processor
- 2 Gb free hard disk space
- RAM: 256 Mb RAM minimum (2 Gb or more recommended)
progeCAD 2020 Professional Free Download
progeCAD Professional 2020 188.8.131.52 x64
How to Install progeCAD 2020 Professional
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the “Commands.dll” and “pcad.exe” files to the location where the software was installed “C:\Program Files\PSOFT\progeCAD 2020 Professional ENG“
- Finished, watching Windows 10 – 64bit video test